Box Office Hit

Nobody's Fool | November 2, 2018 | Paramount | Tiffany Haddish

http://deadline.com/2018/03/tiffany-haddish-tyler-perry-movie-the-list-paramount-players-1202311885/

Tiffany Haddish has signed on to star alongside Tika Sumpter and Omari Hardwick in Tyler Perry’s The List, Perry’s next film which is in the works at Paramount Players. Perry wrote and is directing and producing, and the Paramount label has already set a November 2, 2018 release date.

The pic’s logline: When her wild sister (Haddish) gets released from prison and re-enters her life, Danica (Sumpter) is forced to accept that she may be getting “catfished” by an online boyfriend whom she has never met in person.

Edited by Box Office Hit
  • Like 1

The pic’s logline: When her wild sister (Haddish) gets released from prison and re-enters her life, Danica (Sumpter) is forced to accept that she may be getting “catfished” by an online boyfriend whom she has never met in person.

The description sounds like two different movies. 

• Like 1

See, now this one (not the film with Melissa McCarthy) really sounds like something that will make Haddish play a variation of her Girls' Trip character, which, in the hands of a director as 'subtle' as Perry, will be an insufferable harpy.

On 3/6/2018 at 12:05 AM, filmlover said:

Tiffany Haddish:

Image result for you're better than this gif

On 3/5/2018 at 8:39 PM, WrathOfHan said:

Tiffany y u do dis

"Melissa McCarthy does 400 fucking Ben Falcone movies and nobody panics. Tiffany Haddish does one little Terry Perry movie and everyone loses their minds!"

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

me: "yeah, after Boo! A Madea Halloween, I'll probably never watch another Tyler Perry movie in theaters again"

*casts Tiffany Haddish*

"god fucking damn it"

it took me an hour to realize that I never actually saw Boo 2 and I had to edit my post

• Thanks 1

I love how the same white dress she wore to the Girls Trip premiere, and on SNL, and at the Oscars is in this movie. Talk about commitment to a running gag. 😂

• Like 2