chasmmi

The Summer Game is Here!! Infernus wins it... pipping WrathofHan in the final revels who had to settle for second after leading the whole way... Wrath wrapped it up in third!

30 minutes ago, Treetanic said:

don't think this has been a relevant issue before, or maybe I'm just being stupid, but do the movies have to have been released after 20 April?

By which I mean if we think for example that RAMPAGE's gross from 20 April onwards will be in the top 15, can we include it?

I’m sure @chasmmi will give the official answer but from what I remember of earlier years, a movie has to be released in the relevant timeframe. 

1 minute ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

I’m sure @chasmmi will give the official answer but from what I remember of earlier years, a movie has to be released in the relevant timeframe. 

That's what I would assume but just want to check. :) 

• Like 1

Conservatively there are

ie over 8 septillion potential combinations for your top 15 (not counting the limited films), that’s more combinations than March Madness!

Have fun!

• Astonished 2
  • ...wtf 1

It's been hard for me to do the game with 100% attention to detail.  These past 2 years, my schedule has gotten much more tight.  

But I m taking measures to remedy that and this year, I just want y'all to know, that I'm here to win the game.  I'm here to take back my game, which is no longer mine, but you get it.

This year, I'll be doin my research, doing all the sotm and killing it at the weeklys.  So everyone else is playing for second.

I'll also be offering up a 6 month gold membership to the winner, 3 months to the runner up and 1 month to third.  I might offer up some more prizes along the way.  Stay tuned.

Chas, you okay with this?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

imma fuck you worse than Paramount fucked Annihilation.

Imma fuck you worse than Weinstein fucked Spielberg at the 1998 Oscars.  

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

On 16/03/2018 at 9:24 AM, Treetanic said:

don't think this has been a relevant issue before, or maybe I'm just being stupid, but do the movies have to have been released after 20 April?

By which I mean if we think for example that RAMPAGE's gross from 20 April onwards will be in the top 15, can we include it?

Only films released after April 20th count.  No carry over grosses count.