Pet Sematary 5th April, 2019

The Curse of La Llorona - 19th April 2019

BrightBurn 24th May, 2019

Ma May 31st, 2019

Child’s Play 21st June, 2019

Annabelle 3 3rd July 2019

Scary Stories August 9th, 2019

IT Chapter 2 September 2019

Bloody hell this was good. Jessica was absolutely fantastic and this (imo) was as good as the first. 

How the hell they made this for just $15m (I think?) I don't know. You could tell me the budget was $50m+ and I'd easily believe you. Definitely upped their game.

2 minutes ago, kitik said:

Saw it. Liked it.

But there's no way in hell this was a horror movie. It was 1% horror.

Definitely. Was more of a slightly gruesome comedy, it kinda worked in the films favour though, although might result in bad reception if people are deceived.

39 minutes ago, feasby007 said:

Definitely. Was more of a slightly gruesome comedy, it kinda worked in the films favour though, although might result in bad reception if people are deceived.

I feel like the first pretty much set the stage that this "franchise" leans heavier to the comedy than to the horror. If this one pushes it slightly more towards the comedy, I don't think fans or audiences will be mad, since the first movie kind of already established that tone. 

• Like 1

Saw this and loved it. Why is it bombing? I really liked the first one and would say I liked this even more.

The only reason I can think is that horror is so good right now that this kind of movie being just enjoyable pales in comparison (I would say that the Nun also suffered from this, it was a meh movie treated as the worst horror movie ever)

13 hours ago, feasby007 said:

Bloody hell this was good. Jessica was absolutely fantastic and this (imo) was as good as the first. 

How the hell they made this for just $15m (I think?) I don't know. You could tell me the budget was $50m+ and I'd easily believe you. Definitely upped their game.

it cost 9m

im mad we wont get a threequel now

Edited by TombRaider