Eric Duncan

Weekend Box Office: Actuals (Page 55): BP $26.6M TR $23.7M ICOI $17.1M AWIT $16.3M LS $11.8M, PR crosses $100M, Jumanji crosses $400M

59 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

It is so funny how dead on Empire City was when it came to Love Simon. He said it was tracking to do around 12mil and hadn't budged from that tracking and the film opened with 11.5mil. Sometimes films beat tracking of course but not this time.

Never doubt EC.Whichever of his prediction i happen to be aware of...he was right.

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Queen Fassbender has heritaged her hubbie's draw power, and she's here to rule us Al.......icia :ph34r:.

I'll just grab my coat and leave.

(Red Sparrow though :ohmygod:)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Queen Fassbender has heritaged her hubbie's draw power, and she's here to rule us Al.......icia :ph34r:.

5 minutes ago, intenso said:

Wow. That sequel geenlit must be on the trigger of MGM/WB soon

When you want to know if a movie is successful, it is of course best to pick one random country - preferably not a large market.

:sparta:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, AndyK said:

After 31 days Titanic was around $200m and ended up at $660m, that's $1.2bn inflation adjusted.

That makes it the biggest single domestic release of all time, by the way. That's what I love about James 'Jim' Cameron, an incredible acheivement to make the highest grossing film of all time with his own original scripts and no franchise or book to gain hype from... not once... but twice though?

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Thanks 1
  • Disbelief 1

I imagine Gringo and Hurricane Heist will both have a week 3 theater count annihilation (and that could help Annihilation and some others theater count next weekend)....

They were #10, 11 in theater count this weekend but only #48 and #50 in per theater average... and were those case of movie already loosing theater at week #2.

Edited by Barnack