Box Office Hit

Peppermint | September 7, 2018 | STX | Jennifer Garner

2 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Looks cheap and sends an irresponsible message, people are not above the law and shouldn't do justice by themselves. The criminals in the story are victims of a racist and unfair society and were driven to commit crime in order to survive. This woman will never come close to Jennifer Lopez and is now embarrassing herself playing this awful character who think it's ok to take human lives.

Having Wendy Williams as your icon fits your posts perfectly.

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

Having Wendy Williams as your icon fits your posts perfectly.

And he's from Brazil, none the less. The most obnoxious and annoying gay stans.

Garner is a good actress and generaly likeable. Lopez would sell her family for 5 minutes of limelight. I've never seen a celebrity so desperate for attention. she releases 10 singles every year and they all flop. she has a flop tv show that got renewed because she put money on it. attends every award show... lol. give up sweetie.

Edited by TombRaider
  • ...wtf 1

27 minutes ago, TombRaider said:

Garner is a good actress and generaly likeable. Lopez would sell her family for 5 minutes of limelight. I've never seen a celebrity so desperate for attention. she releases 10 singles every year and they all flop. she has a flop tv show that got renewed because she put money on it. attends every award show... lol. give up sweetie.

:winomg:

What. The. Fuck. Is. This. Thread. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TombRaider said:

Jennifer Lopez had a few box office hits and memorable roles, as well as a successful music career with many number 1 hits that are part of pop culture history. She's one of the most famous people on Earth, one of the highest paid women in entertainment every year and the greatest icon and inspiration for the whole Latin community. 

What do Jennifer Garner have? Only one single hit as leading actress. The only reason she's famous is because she was married to Ben Affleck, leftover from the more talented, more beautiful and more successful Jennifer. 

Just now, TombRaider said:

I'm not a Garner fan so I'm not going to bother much, the only Jennifer i care about is Aniston.

waiting for Futurist to say that the only jennifer that matters is lawrence

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Jennifer Lopez had a few box office hits and memorable roles, as well as a successful music career with many number 1 hits that are part of pop culture history. She's one of the most famous people on Earth, one of the highest paid women in entertainment every year and the greatest icon and inspiration for the whole Latin community. 

What do Jennifer Garner have? Only one single hit as leading actress. The only reason she's famous is because she was married to Ben Affleck, leftover from the more talented, more beautiful and more successful Jennifer. 

Lopez has had a fairly long musical career..though few of her songs are memorable..but as to her film career, she had a couple of early hits, but her career post 1999 can be summed up in one word: Gigli.

And I think the Latin Community is not so hard up for icons and inspiration that they have to go to J Lo....

• Thanks 1