Fancyarcher

Monday Numbers - Tomb Raider - 1.04m, Game Night - $440k

Tomb Raider still over $1 dailies!

I'm guessing Wednesday the streak dies(or Thursday depending on how you look at it).

I'd love for it find some legs. It's a fun film with a few issues but not issues worthy of that RT score(critic or audience).

How do you submit an audience score on RT anyway? Google was no help.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sfran43 said:

spring break indeed

1 minute ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

TR with a little better drop than Ghost in the Shell. Probably going to have a huge drop this weekend with Ready Player One coming in. 

may be split matiness can help

Edited by KeepItU25071906

13 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

I'm posting something so that I can get notifications when the thread updates. :)

my email I have linked to this account gets annihilated by box office theory

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

my email I have linked to this account gets annihilated by box office theory

You can adjust this in your notification settings. You can set it so you only get emailed for important things. I have email notifications turned off, so I just get the icon flag update when I'm actually on BOT.  

1 hour ago, Barnack said:

You can click follow (button just right to the thread title at the top)

I believe the default setting (or at least what mine is) is that I follow every thread I post in. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

You can adjust this in your notification settings. You can set it so you only get emailed for important things. I have email notifications turned off, so I just get the icon flag update when I'm actually on BOT.  

I believe the default setting (or at least what mine is) is that I follow every thread I post in. 

I tHiNk Volanqar wanted a way to follow without posting.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

It is by default I think, I was suggesting a faster way to follow a thread without having to use the strategy of posting an empty message so you will follow the thread.

• Like 2