Fancyarcher

Monday Numbers - Tomb Raider - 1.04m, Game Night - $440k

Peter Rabbit down 55% instead of my predicted 75%.  everything down around 60% from Sunday instead of 70%.  nothing yet to suggest Monday was a day off.  I don't expect Wednesday will be much higher than the Monday numbers.  Thursday, most films will loose locations due to Ready Player One opening in over 4,000 spots on Thursday.

9 minutes ago, LonePirate said:

Several films turned in very solid Monday numbers compared to Monday of last week:

BP: -17%

ICOI: -14%

AWIT: -15%

LS: -15%

GN: -19%

Peter Rabbit: -5%

I think that would be a strong indicator that it's "true" Spring Break for K-12:)...vs all those college breaks that happen all through March:)...(yes, yes, I know there are some schools that also "break" off the before/after Easter schedule, but they are fewer, especially when Easter falls early in April)...

12 minutes ago, Alli said:

Will it make it to 50M?  Will FOX ~~~help it get there?

It is 3M below Atomic Blonde after 25 days and that did 51.5m with summer days, Atomic blonde did

$231,58 at is day 25 vs 239k for RS

4th weekend: $2,179,190 (1,628 theater, 1339 PTA) -51% vs $2,248,846 -50% (1,482, $1,517 PTA for RS)

Maybe RS could achieve to gain a little bit on AB if it ever achieve to get has many or more theater (Atomic Blonde 5th weekend was -60% going down to 989 screen, so possible to gain a little bit there), but it would not be easy to do 50M, that would require to gain 1.5M on Atomic Blonde legs.

• Like 2