sfran43

Tuesday's Numbers - AQP: $5.36M RPO: $2.35M

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

How much do you expect it to increase on Friday?

No idea, but the point is, the wom is really good.  It just fell 41% in its second weekend.  There's no reason for it to drop 50% in its third weekend.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, baumer said:

No idea, but the point is, the wom is really good.  It just fell 41% in its second weekend.  There's no reason for it to drop 50% in its third weekend.  

It only had a 93% increase last Friday. This Friday's increase needs to be pretty big to not fall below 45%.

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

It only had a 93% increase last Friday. This Friday's increase needs to be pretty big to not fall below 45%.

Last week had a lot of kids off school.  So the Friday increases wouldn't be that big.  

I could see it jumping 185% on Friday, 60% on Saturday and dropping 37% on Sunday.

More like a 32% drop.  Maybe somewhere in between but RPO is definitely benefiting from families so the weekend daily increases are going to be bigger.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, baumer said:

Last week had a lot of kids off school.  So the Friday increases wouldn't be that big.  

I could see it jumping 185% on Friday, 60% on Saturday and dropping 37% on Sunday.

More like a 32% drop.  Maybe somewhere in between but RPO is definitely benefiting from families so the weekend daily increases are going to be bigger.  

That's a massive Friday increase :jeb!: I think the roof is 150%, but we'll see.

• Like 1