AndyLL

Derby Summer League Signup - Full - Waiting list now

The Derby Summer League is here!

• There is no cost to play the Derby League.  You just have to be a forum member.
  • Each League will contain 10 members.
  • Each week you will be pitted against a fellow league member.
  • Your weekly Derby % score determines the winner.
  • 1st 9 weeks will be a round robin format against each league member.
  • Last 3 weeks will be the playoff. ( 6 teams... 1st & 2nd receive a 1st round bye )
  • The middle weeks will be ranked competitions ( 1st vs 2nd, 3rd vs 4th, 5th vs 6th, 7th vs 8th, 9th vs 10th )
  • For ties in number of wins... Total % over the league will be the tie-breaker
  • Late entries - I've been generous in accepting entries PMed to me after, but close, to the deadline.  To win a league match YOU MUST have your entries in by the deadline.  For those of you that wait until the last few minutes to enter you picks you might want to change you strategy.  Put in your picks earlier and only attempt to make edits late.  The only exception is multiple people report website issues near the deadline in which case I'll extend the deadline.

1st-3rd place in each league will receive prizes:

1st place: 3 Months in the 'League Champion' winner group ( gold account equivalent )

2nd place: 2 Months of premium ( $20 account credit )

3rd place: 1 Month of premium ( $10 account credit )

To join a league post you name in this thread of PM me.

I need to know by the 24th.  I'll post the team members on the 25th.  1st match is the weekend of the 27th.

If you've never played the Derby before it would be a good idea to play this weekend so you know how it works.

Andy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Current signed up players:

WrathOfHan

Keanu

TalismanRing

Rolling Thunder

Deja23

Sheikh

Tower

Empire

Narniadis

sloth

chasmmi

Simionski

JustJeff

That Ambitious Guy

ChipMunky

The Fast and the Furiosa

8wombi7

Man-Thing21

feasby007

Lights Camera Action

Exxdee

boxofficetracker

TheXper

PanaMovie

JMorphin

BobDole

ZeeSoh

POTUS

boxofficeth

BTISME1

Premium George

Dar

Litio

FancyArcher

Boxx93

Bates

captainwondyful

jj-8

Trease is the Word

GambitPool

------

Quigley

Claudio

peludo

Critically Acclaimed Panda

slambros

Samarus

RandomCat

Wrath

• Like 1

Players signed up are listed at the bottom of 1st post.  If you don't see your name there you are not in a league.

I added a rule:

Late entries - I've been generous in accepting entries PMed to me after, but close, to the deadline.  To win a league match YOU MUST have your entries in by the deadline.  For those of you that wait until the last few minutes to enter you picks you might want to change you strategy.  Put in your picks earlier and only attempt to make edits late.  The only exception is multiple people report website issues near the deadline in which case I'll extend the deadline.