Box Office Hit

Annabelle Comes Home | Warner Bros. | June 26, 2019 | 23rd Most Profitable Movie of 2019

http://deadline.com/2018/04/warner-bros-melissa-mccarthy-comedy-superintelligence-michael-b-jordan-just-mercy-1202373177/

In addition, the studio set a date for an untitled Conjuring Universe film,which will be bow July 3, 2019. No other details on that, but the New Line franchise’s spinoff The Nun will bow September 13th this year.

Edited by Box Office Hit
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 1

The only Cinematic Universe WB has right now that actually has both commercial success and legit critical acclaim (not just "ehh it's alright" reception like the Godzilla/Kong universe). :sparta:

Sorry, didn't mean to poison the well. Anyway, it's probably The Crooked Man, like mentioned. I'm excited for The Nun, but Crooked Man could be fun too. Though, at this rate, who knows how long it takes until we get to the point of "too much". I mean, we are still due a Conjuring 3, obviously, but weren't there hints that we could have an Annabelle 3 a while ago too (or was it just my disturbed mind thinking of this)?

1 minute ago, Krissykins said:

I would skip Crooked Man, he was really ineffective in Conjuring 2.

I hope they go with the scarecrow from Annabelle 2. 

I liked him. I mean, I liked The Nun more, but TCM was pretty cool. And well, even if it didn't work for you at first, he could be made effective in his own movie, so... :ph34r:

Also, holy shit, don't give them ideas :hahaha: The Scarecrow: a prequel of a prequel of a prequel :ohmygod: 

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

The CCU might be a more profitable cinematic universe for WB than the DCEU right now. 

In terms of % return or actual amount of money made? 

In in terms of % on return, the films are more profitable than Marvel for disney lol. Pointless comment. 

Edited by Krissykins
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Krissykins said:

In terms of % return or actual amount of money made? 

In in terms of % on return, the films are more profitable than Marvel for disney lol. Pointless comment. 

Very pointless comment indeed.

I think it's obviously The Crooked Man. I like Conjuring 2 quite a bit but The Crooked Man didn't work for me. I hope they can make the character more interesting.

Edited by Zakiyyah6