Box Office Hit

Annabelle Comes Home | Warner Bros. | June 26, 2019 | 23rd Most Profitable Movie of 2019

1 minute ago, FilmBuff said:

Pretty nifty scare at the end. Man they’re really milking this Conjuring for all it’s worth.

3 Annabelle’s, 2 Conjurings, 1 Nun, probably a Crooked-Man movie too.

Spoiler

The Curse of La Llorona is also part of The Conjuring Universe.

2 hours ago, Frozen said:

So you can free Annabelle and other spirits just by touching the objects? Shouldn't they have kept them locked up in a more secure place than that?

I just want to know if the Evil Piano Spirit is going to do something. That was in the room! She touched it!

10 hours ago, Morieris said:

I just want to know if the Evil Piano Spirit is going to do something. That was in the room! She touched it!

It's gonna be like the piano in Mario 64 (the DS version of that piano terrified me as a kid. Even worse since I was taking piano lessons at that time)

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

https://www.google.com.br/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2019/03/30/annabelle-comes-home-conjuring-trailer-mckenna-grace-vera-farmiga-patrick-wilson-matrix/amp/

That’s surreal, who would’ve thought back in 2013 that this small Horror movie would generate the biggest Rated R franchise of all time?

Edited by The Horror of Lucas Films