Box Office Hit

Annabelle Comes Home | Warner Bros. | June 26, 2019 | 23rd Most Profitable Movie of 2019

5 hours ago, DAJK said:

Annabelle 2 was pretty damn good not gonna lie, but it isn't screaming for a third one. So much more they could do with this universe (ahem conjuring 3, crooked man, new character)...

The are going to make different films. Don't know why you believe Annabelle 3 changes that fact? 

I'm really not sure what to think about Dauberman directing. It and Annabelle: Creation were pretty good (great even in the case of the former). But I'm just not sold on letting him do this as his first time directing (his IMDb doesn't even have any short films listed). But hey, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

And even if it fails, he still has It: Chapter 2 and Are You Afraid Of The Dark? to fall back on.

ANNABELLE 3 WILL BE LIKE THE HORROR VERSION OF A NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM

Gary Dauberman, screenwriter of the first two Annabelle movies and of IT, confirmed at San Diego Comic-Con on Wednesday that he will write and make his directorial debut on Annabelle 3. Producer James Wan also revealed that the new movie will be set inside the Warren home and likened it to the horror version of a certain Ben Stiller franchise.

Annabelle 3 will be set within the home of paranormal investigators Lorraine and Ed Warren and will see the titular doll liberate and bring to life the other cursed artifacts kept locked up in the Warrens' archive. The evil objects then target the Warrens' 10-year-old daughter Judy.

The Conjuring showed how the Warrens kept the possessed doll locked away in a glass case, while Annabelle and Annabelle: Creation both chronicled its origins before the Warrens captured it.

Wan said that with the doll setting the other demonic items loose in the Warrens homes that the film was basically "A Night at the Museum with Annabelle," in a reference to the Ben Stiller family films where inanimate objects come alive after the museum closes.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/07/19/annabelle-3-will-be-like-the-horror-version-of-a-night-at-the-museum

just keep on bringing these movies in the Conjurinng universe and i am a happy camper. The Nun is what i am so damn stoked to see and i want a release date for Conjuring 3 and another case for the Warrens with new creepy demons they can build on in this universe.

2 hours ago, Box Office Hit said:

In a re-cast, she'll be playing Judy, Ed and Lorraine's daughter who was previously played by actress Sterling Jerins in The Conjuring 1 and The Conjuring 2. I'm guessing the original actress got too old for the part?

Probably yes. This girls has some pretty big projects in her resume for her age.

3 hours ago, Box Office Hit said:

In a re-cast, she'll be playing Judy, Ed and Lorraine's daughter who was previously played by actress Sterling Jerins in The Conjuring 1 and The Conjuring 2. I'm guessing the original actress got too old for the part?

Seems to be the logical reason. I'm guessing this isn't set too much after the first Conjuring movie.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Annabelle 1 is bad. Creation was really solid. I hope this is really good.

All this TCU core: Wan, Safran and Hamada left franchise during "The Nun" production. Ok, no left, but now it (Horror Universe) can't take all thair attention now. So, only thing we can do- waiting for news about production.

P.S. James Wan's tweet gave me hope, anyway.

Edited by KeepItU25071906