Hiccup23

Hiccup's Critical Review Year 3

10 minutes ago, Hiccup23 said:

Notes from the Otherspace Review 

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Damn. Well now I’m definitely excited to read it. 

• Like 2

@Hiccup23 Just FYI the scenes you called out in Gamera and The Howling were both VERY intentionally funny :P 

Hence the juxtaposition of the scientist hearing the ridiculous flying part of the myth and then cutting right to it, in the case of Gamera, and the winking callback to the beginning of the movie with The Howling.

...Also still no Zoldar why? :X

9 minutes ago, Xillix said:

@Hiccup23 Just FYI the scenes you called out in Gamera and The Howling were both VERY intentionally funny :P 

Hence the juxtaposition of the scientist hearing the ridiculous flying part of the myth and then cutting right to it, in the case of Gamera, and the winking callback to the beginning of the movie with The Howling.

...Also still no Zoldar why? :X

Omg I am so sorry! I'll review in it 20 minutes! I swear!!

Oh, well they came across serious. The Howling it felt out of place and kind of a sudden tonal shift. Gamera I guess in hide sight felt more natural in its comedy. Gamera was a fun over the top experience. Just wish the budget was higher :( China could have covered that budget increase ;) 

• Like 1

^ It is coming.

So the idiot who lives above me left their bathtub running and forgot about it. My apartment is floodedish and also I am leaving to be out of town this weekend. I have finished reading everything and I am just gonna post the ratings. I don't have time to get into what I liked and didn't like. Top 25 will be posted tonight.

Sorry but shit happens. 

Also when we thinking we want to do the actuals 3 weeks from now? Sooner? Later? Reviews seem to be wrapping up and predictions are looking also over the 50% mark. Let me know :) 

• Astonished 1
  • Sad 1