CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

Just now, That Ambitious Guy said:

But new Eminem songs are absolute garbage.  Which is what he was referring to

Eminem is still more skilled.

And has decades of classic material.

Edited by grey ghost

Not sure why the international numbers are a good barometer for domestic.  International has always been bigger.  So seeing a record breaking international opening in some markets is one thing, but that doesn't necessarily translate the same here.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Popular =/= better

Lyrically Slim Shady would destroy Pump.

And I actually really like Lil Pump. He's fun to listen to, lol.

I don't like lil pump and I hate REVIVAl. Every song on it is competing to be most garbage song.

Watching it on Friday and then on Saturday again.

I think this is the first movie I will ever have watched twice on the same weekend.

Fantastic Beasts was watched twice but in different weekends. Even Apocalypse was three times in three consecutive weekends, just the once per weekend. That's how hyped I am.

Edited by Arlborn
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, baumer said:

Not sure why the international numbers are a good barometer for domestic.  International has always been bigger.  So seeing a record breaking international opening in some markets is one thing, but that doesn't necessarily translate the same here.

Something, that I never understood, about Australian results somehow being a barometer for the u.s numbers. Apparently it is crushing in Australia, according to the Australian experts in this forum, so there’s that I guess.

4 minutes ago, baumer said:

DeeCee's aussie conversion method is fairly accurate. Record breaking start there bodes very well for domestic OW.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, department store basement said:

I have not cared about rap music from the time I realized no store around me was playing it.

Not CVS, not Vons, not Kohl's, not Dick's Sporting Goods, not Party City, not that one locally-owned comic book store.

When you walk into CVS and they're cranking this...

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

Never understand the appeal of Rap - just saying :ph34r:

Also, Australia is a good barometer but we still have a ceiling(ish). I just fear that we have reached the "everyone is overpredicting so why not jump on the band-wagon" phase of a MCU movie opening weekend.

• Like 5

gucci gang

gucci gang

gucci gang

gucci gang

gucci gang

gucci gang

gucci gang

spend free racks on new chain

my bih luh dew co cane OOH

i fuck a bitch

i forgot her name