CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

9 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

I do like him his posts are very enjoyable but that post you just responded to was a joke.

Well, if that is the case so was the one you responded back to. 

I don’t think anyone has been saying that 220 would be an objective disspointment. At least, I certainly hope not — that would be absurd. I think people were just trying to express how 220 would be a personal disspointment, and were told that they needed a perspective check for their troubles. That’s all I was trying to push back against.

1 minute ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

A. Is he in some creature’s stomach?

B. How come no one’s made a super-cut of him talking to Smaug?

He is in... you know what I don't care.

Good question. Time for you to do something useful for us :ph34r:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Meh. It's like DH2. Incredible DOM/OS/WW just frontloaded. The goal should be to comfortably pass Ultron's adjusted DOM total. With a $225M OW DOM Something around $550M give or take. DH2 adjusts to 195/440. Ultron adjusts to 204/491. Hell, even Pirates 2 adjust to just under 200 but also adjusts to just under 600. 

Runs like BP, TGS and J2 excite me more. 

12 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

60 years of star wars franchise power channelled into one ham fisted marketing campaign, literally manufactured word of mouth.. very cynical.

Did I ever tell you my Last Jedi theory? The reason it actually underperformed was because the GA actually didn't enjoy TFA as much as the internet let on, no where near that amount in fact. They thought it was mediocre just like the rest of JJ's arsenal.

Hype can get you a 247M OW. Hype cant get you 900M+ DOM. Dont even come with the argument of Christmas legs. TFA had phenomenal legs throughout January and February.

TFA was loved by the absolute majority of its audience. Thats just simply a fact. And also in the time after that, its Blu-Ray sales alone show you that. You may not like it, but you have to deal with it. Same with me dealing withe the fact that the absolute majority of audiences worldwide loved Titanic while i hate it :P

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

A. Is he in some creature’s stomach?

B. How come no one’s made a super-cut of him talking to Smaug?

You should watch that movie just for that whole scene.