CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

Hey guys real quick on mobile how can I see different membership option I can pay for? I looked in accounts and stuff can't find it. Also how many of these likes do I have everyday? I noticed someone this morning said they are out of likes. Sorry wrong place most likely but idk how to figure it out

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

ahh yes that three year period where they really really tried to make Joseph Gordon Levitt happen. that moment was killed by the bike movie i think.

No

Bike movie was same year as TDKR and Looper And Lincoln 

the Walk I think is what killed him 

Edited by John Marston
  • Like 1

Just now, SpiderByte said:

In terms of 'could have been', Cranston was originally planned to either be a recast Ross or take Ross' place in the story in Civil War. There's even concept art that's very clearly him.

gK3VSOe.jpg

I'm still wanting him for Norman Osborne so glad he wasn't wasted here. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

ahh yes that three year period where they really really tried to make Joseph Gordon Levitt happen. that moment was killed by the bike movie i think.

Good thing too - he is better at comedy by far, but like a lot of bland white-guys his age there isn't anything else there.

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

Pretty sure it was

giphy.gif

Just now, John Marston said:

No

Bike movie was same year as TDKR and Looper

the Walk I think is what killed him 

if the bike movie came out before he wouldn't be in those movies. have you seen it? it's SO EMBARRASSING. nowadays it's only remembered for Michael Shannon's Oscar winning performance. which to be fair was pretty deserved.

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

if the bike movie came out before he wouldn't be in those movies. have you seen it? it's SO EMBARRASSING. nowadays it's only remembered for Michael Shannon's Oscar winning performance. which to be fair was pretty deserved.

It was well received and got good reviews so I think that is unlikely.

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

There's a lot of fancasts for him as Stan in IT: Chapter 2. 

2 minutes ago, Alaska box said:

Hey guys real quick on mobile how can I see different membership option I can pay for? I looked in accounts and stuff can't find it. Also how many of these likes do I have everyday? I noticed someone this morning said they are out of likes. Sorry wrong place most likely but idk how to figure it out

25 likes per day on a free account.

Membership options are here:

https://forums.boxofficetheory.com/store/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

It was well received and got good reviews so I think that is unlikely.

that's not true. sony makes up fake reviews it's been known stay woke.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Haha 2