CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

RDJ's greed at this point is staggering.  I realize he is the most popular Avenger, but how about splitting up the money so that all the cast members are well compensated?  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, baumer said:

RDJ's greed at this point is staggering.  I realize he is the most popular Avenger, but how about splitting up the money so that all the cast members are well compensated?  

Making up for all the years where he wasted his talent and money on drugs.

33 minutes ago, Taruseth said:

Yeah, but this

is my greatest worry, if they f**k it up, I think it could totally crash Dom ($250M) and in UK ($25M) and Germany (like 1.2M admissions, so $17M) and in that case there is no need to talk about any other country,

The Lion King won't go that low even if it ends up being completely trashed by critics and audiences. If it's very bad, it will be doing BvS numbers at the very least, just because of the love for the original. I think $250m is actually more likely for the OW than the total (with both scenarios almost guaranteed not to happen, like 0.001% chance).

14 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

What are the odds of over $25 million today? Or over $20 million? 

Im saying 15% for the former, 70% for the latter. 

I think 95% chance to reach $20m today. That's a 71% drop. Very doable considering the amount of sellouts from Friday through Sunday. I'm going with $22m, which is a 68% drop.

8 minutes ago, XO21 said:

Will Disney move up Avengers 4 by one week too? If they do Avengers 4 will have 3 weeks of breathing before Aladdin (which it won't be a big player imo)...

Considering the movie will release Wednesday 24, April 2019 in France for example, Marvel will also avoid spoilers for this one so they will surely move up

9 minutes ago, baumer said:

He is the real draw. Even Iron Man 3 did over 400M and opened over 170M. That was all on him.

• Like 1