That One Girl

CinemaCon 2018 | Disney presentation (lot of live action remakes and whatnot) | Bonus feature (EXCLUSIVE CONTENT): probably a 20 page long argument begins on page 12

Anyway, pretty good start to the event. So far the only one that got any truly negative notices were Holmes and Watson, while Girl in the Spider's Web got mixed reactions. Meanwhile, Sicario 2 hype levels are through the roof, and I feel more comfortable in my insane and crazy $100M DOM prediction, while Into the Spider-Verse continues to look like a must-see for me. Solid start.

1 hour ago, John Rambo said:

What does this presentation actually mean? For instance i can see Once Upon a Time in Hollywood in the list which hasn't even started filming!

I just listed the films that had presentations and whatnot at CinemaCon.  I’ll remove it a bit later.

• Like 1