Jump to content
AndyLL

Derby League 2

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Heh. This week, if  Gambitpool beats 8wombi, and POTUS beats me, then next week POTUS and I will face each other for the 3rd straight week.

Edited by Wrath

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I face @The Fast and the Furiosa this week who has the highest average in our group. I would have beaten him this past week though so fingers crossed ✌️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Wrath said:

Heh. This week, if  Gambitpool beats 8wombi, and POTUS beats me, then next week POTUS and I will face each other for the 3rd straight week.

If only it was easy.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2018 at 6:55 AM, Wrath said:

Heh. This week, if  Gambitpool beats 8wombi, and POTUS beats me, then next week POTUS and I will face each other for the 3rd straight week.

you got me by .68

good luck! im going big league this time. Or as the Dems like to call it. Bigly

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bigly was the way to go. I’m going to do so, so badly this weekend.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wrath said:

Bigly was the way to go. I’m going to do so, so badly this weekend.

I shit the bed this weekend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I lost, as expected, but I'm pleasantly surprised the loss was at least a close one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2018 at 7:55 PM, Wrath said:

I lost, as expected, but I'm pleasantly surprised the loss was at least a close one.

We're at it again next week

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@POTUS mia!

Here we go again!

My my

How can I defeat you?

Edited by Wrath
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I felt good about my predicts through the initial estimates on Friday, but it was all downhill from there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wrath said:

I felt good about my predicts through the initial estimates on Friday, but it was all downhill from there.

Most competitive league.  I don't think either of the 2 byes are set in stone.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Upto 6th now but now I have to face @The Fast and the Furiosa who has the 3rd best average in our league. I have faced him twice before and both the times he has beaten me. Third time luck perhaps this time? Whereas @Wrath will go from facing the highest average scorer (Potus) to the 3rd lowest average scorer in the league (Gambitpool)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@8wombi7 i think our scores are going to be 5 points apart when looking at our picks.  Good luck!

8wombi7 Teen Titans Go! 14.85
8wombi7 Mission: Impossible - Fallout 64.18
8wombi7 The Equalizer 2 14.4
8wombi7 Mamma Mia 2 19.29
8wombi7 Hotel Transylvania 3 14.03
8wombi7 Ant-Man and the Wasp 8.75
8wombi7 Incredibles 2 8.47
8wombi7 Skyscraper 5.74
8wombi7 Jurassic World 2 7.21
8wombi7 The First Purge 2.22

 

POTUS Teen Titans Go! 17
POTUS Mission: Impossible - Fallout 68
POTUS The Equalizer 2 15.6
POTUS Mamma Mia 2 19.22
POTUS Hotel Transylvania 3 14.7
POTUS Ant-Man and the Wasp 8.42
POTUS Incredibles 2 8.5
POTUS Skyscraper 5
POTUS Jurassic World 2 6.75
POTUS The First Purge 2.1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Based on results so far it seems we will have the exact same match ups next week as well. Also there will be no change in the top 4 regardless of results this week (unless 8wombi overtakes the average of POTUS)

Edited by ZeeSoh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2018 at 9:25 AM, POTUS said:

@8wombi7 i think our scores are going to be 5 points apart when looking at our picks.  Good luck!

8wombi7 Teen Titans Go! 14.85
8wombi7 Mission: Impossible - Fallout 64.18
8wombi7 The Equalizer 2 14.4
8wombi7 Mamma Mia 2 19.29
8wombi7 Hotel Transylvania 3 14.03
8wombi7 Ant-Man and the Wasp 8.75
8wombi7 Incredibles 2 8.47
8wombi7 Skyscraper 5.74
8wombi7 Jurassic World 2 7.21
8wombi7 The First Purge 2.22

 

POTUS Teen Titans Go! 17
POTUS Mission: Impossible - Fallout 68
POTUS The Equalizer 2 15.6
POTUS Mamma Mia 2 19.22
POTUS Hotel Transylvania 3 14.7
POTUS Ant-Man and the Wasp 8.42
POTUS Incredibles 2 8.5
POTUS Skyscraper 5
POTUS Jurassic World 2 6.75
POTUS The First Purge 2.1

 

I'm enjoying my moment at the top, as things turned out to be in my favor this week, but I'm not expecting to stay there, since we're up against each other again this week. And of course nothing is set in stone in our league in general, as there are still a few potential conquerors of the crown at the end!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 8wombi7 said:

I'm enjoying my moment at the top, as things turned out to be in my favor this week, but I'm not expecting to stay there, since we're up against each other again this week. And of course nothing is set in stone in our league in general, as there are still a few potential conquerors of the crown at the end!

I'm enjoying my Three Stooges-esque run in the top 4. There's no reason the third worse average should be so successful , yet here I am. This is my peak. 

 

:Venom:

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8wombi takes first place from Potus this week. 

 

Standing after this week

8wombi

Potus

Wrath

Gambitpool

The Fast and the Furiosa

Jmorphin

Zeesoh :(

JJ8

Fancyarcher

DAR

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm finally back from my travels. Nice to have spreadsheets again. I come for you, POTUS! I mean, 8 wombi!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Woo, last seeding week, I just noticed.

 

Seeding is mostly set. 8wombi and POTUS are getting the byes. Technically, I could catch POtUS for 2nd if he loses, I win, and his score is catastrophically bad (probably 70 or lower), but thats pretty unlikely.

 

JJ8, FancyArcher and DAR are out. Sorry. :(

 

Wrath, GambitPool and Furiosa are all 99% likely in, and won’t get byes. The three of us could all end up anywhere between 3rd and 6th depending on how this week goes (ok, thats not precisely true but its close enough and is way, way briefer than laying out all the possible scenarios).

 

The interesting spot is Zeesoh vs Morphin for the last slot. Morphin’s in 6th atm, but if Morphin loses AND Zeesoh wins, Zeesoh will sneak into 6th. Since Morphin has to contend with Furiosa, while Zeesoh gets JJ8 (who is an excellent human being but hasn’t had a strong run this game) this could really go either way.

 

Edited by Wrath
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol, and of course Furiosa and I are next to each other after the numbers so far :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.