Jump to content
AndyLL

Derby League 2

Recommended Posts

Heh. This week, if  Gambitpool beats 8wombi, and POTUS beats me, then next week POTUS and I will face each other for the 3rd straight week.

Edited by Wrath
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2018 at 6:55 AM, Wrath said:

Heh. This week, if  Gambitpool beats 8wombi, and POTUS beats me, then next week POTUS and I will face each other for the 3rd straight week.

you got me by .68

good luck! im going big league this time. Or as the Dems like to call it. Bigly

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wrath said:

I felt good about my predicts through the initial estimates on Friday, but it was all downhill from there.

Most competitive league.  I don't think either of the 2 byes are set in stone.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Upto 6th now but now I have to face @The Fast and the Furiosa who has the 3rd best average in our league. I have faced him twice before and both the times he has beaten me. Third time luck perhaps this time? Whereas @Wrath will go from facing the highest average scorer (Potus) to the 3rd lowest average scorer in the league (Gambitpool)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@8wombi7 i think our scores are going to be 5 points apart when looking at our picks.  Good luck!

8wombi7 Teen Titans Go! 14.85
8wombi7 Mission: Impossible - Fallout 64.18
8wombi7 The Equalizer 2 14.4
8wombi7 Mamma Mia 2 19.29
8wombi7 Hotel Transylvania 3 14.03
8wombi7 Ant-Man and the Wasp 8.75
8wombi7 Incredibles 2 8.47
8wombi7 Skyscraper 5.74
8wombi7 Jurassic World 2 7.21
8wombi7 The First Purge 2.22

 

POTUS Teen Titans Go! 17
POTUS Mission: Impossible - Fallout 68
POTUS The Equalizer 2 15.6
POTUS Mamma Mia 2 19.22
POTUS Hotel Transylvania 3 14.7
POTUS Ant-Man and the Wasp 8.42
POTUS Incredibles 2 8.5
POTUS Skyscraper 5
POTUS Jurassic World 2 6.75
POTUS The First Purge 2.1

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Based on results so far it seems we will have the exact same match ups next week as well. Also there will be no change in the top 4 regardless of results this week (unless 8wombi overtakes the average of POTUS)

Edited by ZeeSoh
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2018 at 9:25 AM, POTUS said:

@8wombi7 i think our scores are going to be 5 points apart when looking at our picks.  Good luck!

8wombi7 Teen Titans Go! 14.85
8wombi7 Mission: Impossible - Fallout 64.18
8wombi7 The Equalizer 2 14.4
8wombi7 Mamma Mia 2 19.29
8wombi7 Hotel Transylvania 3 14.03
8wombi7 Ant-Man and the Wasp 8.75
8wombi7 Incredibles 2 8.47
8wombi7 Skyscraper 5.74
8wombi7 Jurassic World 2 7.21
8wombi7 The First Purge 2.22

 

POTUS Teen Titans Go! 17
POTUS Mission: Impossible - Fallout 68
POTUS The Equalizer 2 15.6
POTUS Mamma Mia 2 19.22
POTUS Hotel Transylvania 3 14.7
POTUS Ant-Man and the Wasp 8.42
POTUS Incredibles 2 8.5
POTUS Skyscraper 5
POTUS Jurassic World 2 6.75
POTUS The First Purge 2.1

 

I'm enjoying my moment at the top, as things turned out to be in my favor this week, but I'm not expecting to stay there, since we're up against each other again this week. And of course nothing is set in stone in our league in general, as there are still a few potential conquerors of the crown at the end!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 8wombi7 said:

I'm enjoying my moment at the top, as things turned out to be in my favor this week, but I'm not expecting to stay there, since we're up against each other again this week. And of course nothing is set in stone in our league in general, as there are still a few potential conquerors of the crown at the end!

I'm enjoying my Three Stooges-esque run in the top 4. There's no reason the third worse average should be so successful , yet here I am. This is my peak. 

 

:Venom:

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Woo, last seeding week, I just noticed.

 

Seeding is mostly set. 8wombi and POTUS are getting the byes. Technically, I could catch POtUS for 2nd if he loses, I win, and his score is catastrophically bad (probably 70 or lower), but thats pretty unlikely.

 

JJ8, FancyArcher and DAR are out. Sorry. :(

 

Wrath, GambitPool and Furiosa are all 99% likely in, and won’t get byes. The three of us could all end up anywhere between 3rd and 6th depending on how this week goes (ok, thats not precisely true but its close enough and is way, way briefer than laying out all the possible scenarios).

 

The interesting spot is Zeesoh vs Morphin for the last slot. Morphin’s in 6th atm, but if Morphin loses AND Zeesoh wins, Zeesoh will sneak into 6th. Since Morphin has to contend with Furiosa, while Zeesoh gets JJ8 (who is an excellent human being but hasn’t had a strong run this game) this could really go either way.

 

Edited by Wrath
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.