AndyLL

Derby League 3

Start thinking about a league name... otherwise I"ll come up with one.

Get your picks for this week in early... especially if you haven't played Derby before.  You can edit them anytime up to 11:59pm Thursday PDT.

Here is the thread for the current game:

Good Luck

League Name Suggestions: The Tentpoles, Box Office Bombers, Holy Sheiks!, Derby Destroyers, Storm Front, Stompin Tomatoes, Derby Demons, Predictor Constrictors, Rear View Afficinados, The Sellouts, Trailer Trashers, Redband Rioters, Oracle Nation, Disrobed BOTs, Silver Screen Steamrollers. 

Votes on any of these? 

30 minutes ago, Rolling Thunder said:

League Name Suggestions: The Tentpoles, Box Office Bombers, Holy Sheiks!, Derby Destroyers, Storm Front, Stompin Tomatoes, Derby Demons, Predictor Constrictors, Rear View Afficinados, The Sellouts, Trailer Trashers, Redband Rioters, Oracle Nation, Disrobed BOTs, Silver Screen Steamrollers. 

Votes on any of these? 

My vote definitely goes to the Silver Screen Steamrollers!

On 4/25/2018 at 8:20 PM, Rolling Thunder said:

Votes on any of these? 

I like "Derby Demons"

@AndyLL So I just submitted my 10 predictions. Is that all I need to do?

Those suggestions are very manly. Am I the only woman on the team? I hope we have a few days to pick one. I can try to come up with some tomorrow. Maybe others can as well. Then we can pick 5 and vote? Just my opinion. 

6 hours ago, Keanu said:

Those suggestions are very manly. Am I the only woman on the team? I hope we have a few days to pick one. I can try to come up with some tomorrow. Maybe others can as well. Then we can pick 5 and vote? Just my opinion. 

Let's definitely get some less manly ones, too. 😆

• Like 1

:rock: I'm a cute kitty cat. Demons are mean. In the end it's gonna end up whatever is the majority vote and my 1 ain't gonna matter, but if you want, I can still think of some? Your call. I'll be back n about an hour and a half.