AndyLL

Derby League 4

Start thinking about a league name... otherwise I"ll come up with one.

Get your picks for this week in early... especially if you haven't played Derby before.  You can edit them anytime up to 11:59pm Thursday PDT.

Here is the thread for the current game:

Good Luck

Filled out and saved. Whoever’s up against me this week is gonna win by a mile. I debated between For The Win and For The Lolz, and the latter won because #Destiny. Will go back into FTW win mode for the sake of the team next week. 

And, for what it’s worth, I have never use the ignore button. It would throw off the flow of the conversation. 

22 minutes ago, Tower said:

Well my 255M prediction for AIW is looking better and better as the weekend progresses.

Nice! I had 259.9M in the Debry and 262M for the Summer Games. (Went slightly more conservative for the sake of the League v League play). Where I am about to get effed is I went too aggressive on the market share. Thought it would be in the 90s, not 80s.