Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

Just to point out one thing TWD is not only the biggest show on cable by FAR it also kicked ass on broadcast tv beating EVERYTHING !!! ( aside from football ) It is the biggest show right now and even though it can't be compared it is the biggest show EVER on cable ratings wise

I have a terrible feeling that Daryl is set up for big kill end of the season. Reasons being:

Merle is playing Governor`s right hand and Daryl`s on the opposite side

They never killed a popular character, only annoying and useless ones so it`s time to raise stakes and off a fan favorite

If you read the comic book you know that originally Lori and her baby were shot in the big battle and after certain scene in the last episode I think this is how Daryl will go down.I think it`s a set up. He`s my fave so I don`t want him to die but my gut feeling is that he`s a goner.

I was thinking the same thing during Sunday night's episode. Daryl is so freaking awesome, and then to top things off, now he's apparently awesome with babies too! Yet another great survival skill that Daryl has. He's a goner for sure.(So since we all think he's going to die, that means the showrunners will keep him alive just to throw us off balance, right?)

So there was one scene that had me confused. It looks like Rick reaches the room where Lori had the baby and sees the bullet Carl fired. A little further down he sees a zombie, is that supposed to be Lori or a zombie that ended up eating Lori's dead body?

I believe the latter, since that zombie was hairless.

So there was one scene that had me confused. It looks like Rick reaches the room where Lori had the baby and sees the bullet Carl fired. A little further down he sees a zombie, is that supposed to be Lori or a zombie that ended up eating Lori's dead body?

That zombie's stomach was gigantic because it pretty much ate most of Lori.

Are the zombies a bit inconsistant on the show? Some are able to tear limbs and skin off with ease while others can barely leave a scratch.

Zombies can only work with what they've got left. Remember the bicycle girl zombie from the very first episode? She could only crawl at a snail's pace. Other zombies would be a bit faster and much more dangerous.Similarly, if Hulk Hogan turned into a zombie, he'd be able to tear someone to pieces. But if the Olsen twins turned into zombies, they wouldn't have enough muscle on their bones to be a threat to anyone.So yeah, all zombies are not created equal. Some have more muscles (either that they started with or muscles that are still intact and usable) than others.

I was thinking the same thing during Sunday night's episode. Daryl is so freaking awesome, and then to top things off, now he's apparently awesome with babies too! Yet another great survival skill that Daryl has. He's a goner for sure.(So since we all think he's going to die, that means the showrunners will keep him alive just to throw us off balance, right?)

I hope. So far they haen`t done really nasty shit to Rick that has already happened in comic books. Nor to Michonne for the matter.

went straight to reply as i'm behind , just watch season 2 episode where that annoying woman who's the wife got a car accident because she couldnt stay put, ughhh i hope she's dead even if i already know she isnt pffffffffffffffff, i wonder if she looses the babyglen is so far my fav character can't stand the others to one degree or another...to think that little girl was dead all that time pfffff ,my only question when the hell are they leaving dodge? its been a pain trying to finish watching this season i'm going as fast as a snail...

• Community Manager

The Walking Dead live chat is now online! Feel free to join and discuss the episode as it happens live!As a note, I'm not going to be in there. I still haven't watched week's episode (I plan to watch both Walking Dead episodes sometime this week).