Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

• Community Manager

I didn't really want him to shoot Carl but it sure looked like Carl was about to shoot his dad. He pulled out the gun before Shane got up so I know it crossed a lot of people's minds. What would Rick have done if Carl was really going to shoot him? That would be very interesting to watch.And do you mean my signature? Mine is just silly symbols and crap lol.

Sorry I meant rockNrollaaDIM. :PI actually did think Carl was going to shoot his dad at first. But I think Rick would have let his son shoot him. That would have definably been an interesting scene if the show had headed in that direction-having Carl kill Rick right after Rick killed Shaun.

I didn't really want him to shoot Carl but it sure looked like Carl was about to shoot his dad. He pulled out the gun before Shane got up so I know it crossed a lot of people's minds. What would Rick have done if Carl was really going to shoot him? That would be very interesting to watch.And do you mean my signature? Mine is just silly symbols and crap lol.

He obviously saw Shane start moving around on the ground before we saw Shane actually stand up and thus lifted his gun. They merely wanted you to think he wanted to shoot his dad.

Yeah, what about Andrea? i`ll be pissed if she dies and stupid Carol, Carl and Lori live. Lori and Carl are beyond stupid and annoying.Was cheering when the bitch who broke chiken legs to feed zombies ended up a zombie snack.

Edited by fishnets

[*]Die Lori die! WTF you stupid bitch? First you pump some ideas into Rick`s head, Shane is dangerous, wants to kill you, wants to take what`s yours, and now Rick`s the bad guy for putting him down? The fuck? Gosh I hope they follow the comic book to a T when it comes to this idiot!

[*]Die Lori die! WTF you stupid bitch? First you pump some ideas into Rick`s head, Shane is dangerous, wants to kill you, wants to take what`s yours, and now Rick`s the bad guy for putting him down? The fuck? Gosh I hope they follow the comic book to a T when it comes to this idiot!

Ugh.. thought the same thing.. 2 weeks ago she practically begged Rick to kill Shane, now she acts like it's an unforgivable offense. Fuckin manic bitch :rolleyes:

Yep, that`s famous Michonne, the most badass chick ever. I don`t think they cast the actress yet hence the hood covering her face. Good move cause that spoiler hasn`t been leaked.Don`t you love it how everyone has become a perfect marksman all of the sudden? I also couldn`t decide whether there was more endless supply of zombies or ammo. Very LOL.Oh, the "everyone`s infected" reveal. OK, fine, but why zombie bite causes a fever and kills if eevryone has the virus already that really activates after death? It`s kinda redundant, don`t you think?I hope Andrea doesn`t forgive them for leaving her behind.

Edited by fishnets