Morieris

355 | Jan 7th 2021 | Universal | Jessica Chastain | Lupita Nyong'o | Penelope Cruz | Fan Bingbing | Edgar Ramirez and Sebastian Stan | They're Spies

19 minutes ago, TMP said:

Must be confident in Dark Phoenix since Kinberg's still attached. Bodes good things!

The movie is made by Genre Film, Kinberg company and he is a producer on the project:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8356942/companycredits?ref_=ttfc_ql_4

I am not sure staying attached in that context (plus being one of the most powerful person in Hollywood) is a big indication one way or an other in that context, I imagine he has no boss that could possibly be firing him.

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Barnack said:

The movie is made by Genre Film, Kinberg company and he is a producer on the project:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8356942/companycredits?ref_=ttfc_ql_4

I am not sure staying attached in that context (plus being one of the most powerful person in Hollywood) is a big indication one way or an other in that context, I imagine he has no boss that could possibly be firing him.

hmm... you make some good points..

Back to dread mode :whosad:

Edited by TMP

2 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

The dailies must be really good for it to get a January 2021 release with that star cast.

it's directed by Simon Kinberg, whose latest film resulted in the cancellation of most Fox films in development. dunno what other people were expecting.