Neo

Venom | 5 OCTOBER 2018 | Sony | Tom Hardy is Venom. Social Media reactions coming in

13 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

I like when actors admit that the money is a factor or the the only factor for playing in a certain movie. I like honesty. 

That's fine but when most admit that they usually say something else that drew them to the project - at least during the time they're promoting the movie.   

After that one can go all Michael Caine and Jaws 4 on it.  :lol:

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built, and it is terrific.”

• Haha 6

22 minutes ago, Alli said:

i know i'm committing blasphemy, but i've never liked her acting and her snob attitude isn't helping.  she plays good one type of role: depressed wife. 

I like her acting and I'm fine with her overall but I do disagree with some who believe that she is far and away a better than other actresses at or near her age. Being good at crying and looking miserable does not make you the best actress ever and I side eye people who think that it does. Indeed she does tend to play the long suffering wife role and honestly that's not my favorite character type. 

Edited by Zakiyyah6
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, tonytr87 said:

So you guys want actors to lie to protect your feelings/excitement about the movie?

They're people just like you and me, if they're honest, they're honest. 

Michelle Williams didn't hurt my feelings. I am just cracking the fuck up that not even the actors are showing any enthusiasm towards the film. 

But hey as Michelle Williams has said: she is just here for the pay check soooo 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AJG said:

Am I crazy or does does the camera change shots 6 different times, after every sentence, towards the end of this clip?

?

there's no spark.    hardy tries to come off as charming, but she pulls the same miserable face. ugh

it looks like they're not even in the same frame

Edited by Alli
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

now here's michelle williams saying she's in this movie cos all those indie movies she's in don't pay the bills

press tour killing it so far.👍

I made 15 posts about how Michelle Williams would realize soon enough she won't be able to send her daughter to the great american schools and univerisites if she continued to do Certain Women type films forever.

It took her daughter to grow a bit to realize just that.

Finally.

I give Michelle credit for her honesty, still better than all the hypocrites.

It takes guts to admit you indulge in cultural and social racism.

Bravo, Michelle.

:bravo:

Very few people are able to admit who they really are.

• Knock It Off 1

Just now, The Futurist said:

It takes guts to admit you indulge in cultural and social racism.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahaahahahahahaaahahahah

michelle williams is being racist to venom. this your best post oh my god. hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaahahahahaha

Spoiler

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Don't pretend you didn't understand what I meant Coolio, I know racism is not the right word in that instance, english is not my mother tongue.

Here, I used the word "racism" knowing it.

Edited by The Futurist

12 minutes ago, tonytr87 said:

So you guys want actors to lie to protect your feelings/excitement about the movie?

They're people just like you and me, if they're honest, they're honest. 

If I am a financier/anyone with a participation bonus on the movie, yes, even thought junket is probably not that important if at all, marketing is part of the high salary.

Has an audience member of the said junket, can be fun or not, if it is entertaining they can do pretty much anything, but I can understanding how it could frustrate the distributor and other people attach, like McCarthy doing nothing at all for the Muppet movie, it is easy enough to say you wanted to work with X co-star even if you didn't like anything about the project.

It is something that also change with age it seem, when a Jeremy Iron is buying castle and painting them pink and start making a bunch of projects and say it is for the money, that does not seem to create any issue.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I hated Suicide Squad, but I don't support what was said about the movie.

If what was said was that the movie was an incoherent mess featuring one note useless characters, action sequences so unimaginative they boil down to watching someone pull a trigger non-stop for 3 minutes, a nonsense love story between a good guy and the villain only present so the hero can have some semblance of a connection between themselves and the villain, Michael Bay comedy, a terrible soundtrack, terrible villain, a terrible joker, and terrible dialogue all put together and edited by a company that have only edited movie trailers..... then what was said wouldn’t be necessarily “wrong”.

what was it that annoyed you?

• Like 2
  • Haha 5