Neo

Venom | 5 OCTOBER 2018 | Sony | Tom Hardy is Venom. Social Media reactions coming in

45 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

now here's michelle williams saying she's in this movie cos all those indie movies she's in don't pay the bills

press tour killing it so far.👍

Hey, Lawrence Olivier, probably the 20th centuries greatest actor (he is not buried in Westminster Abbey for nothing) made a lot of crap in his later career simply because  he wanted to leave his kids something: a lifetime of great performances in the classics had not made him wealthy.

Just now, The Futurist said:

At least Williams admits it so kudos because they are probably the majority in Hollywood, especially the actors.

but i want them to sufffffer, at least during the press junket. pretend to care about the audience. sufffffferrrr.......

7 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Don't pretend you didn't understand what I meant Coolio, I know racism is not the right word in that instance, english is not my mother tongue.

Here, I used the word "racism" knowing it.

“Racism” isn’t the word you want to use.

“Elitism” and “elitist” are the words you’re looking for. “Racist” and “racism” apply to something much more different.

Edited by AJG
  • Like 3

Someone should send to Michelle Willimas a certain Michael Bay letter.

Always hepful that letter when you re surrounded by snobbish liberals aKtors.

This letter is a WMD.

Edited by The Futurist

45 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

I like when actors admit that the money is a factor or the the only factor for playing in a certain movie. I like honesty. 

Laurence Olivier was up front that he did all those lousy movies in his later career because they paid much better then his stage work,which, despite earing him the almost universal title of the world's best actor, had not made him wealthy,and he wanted to leave a fortune to his kids.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

I made 15 posts about how Michelle Williams would realize soon enough she won't be able to send her daughter to the great american schools and univerisites if she continued to do Certain Women type films forever.

It took her daughter to grow a bit to realize just that.

Finally.

I give Michelle credit for her honesty, still better than all the hypocrites.

It takes guts to admit you indulge in cultural and social racism.

Bravo, Michelle.

:bravo:

Very few people are able to admit who they really are.

She was paid 625k on All the money in the world (well +$1000 for the reshoot), I doubt she made much more on this or that she could not choose a life style that let her send her one kid to school with the salary and life long residual of acting in 10 studios movies + many indies, and that is if Ledger was irresponsible enough to not cover all of this with a life insurance (even without one if he did give some reasonable part of is asset to is only child she should be covered, just 50% of is Dark Knight points with 15-20 year's to build equity from it should cover the most expensive ivy league school)

Would be hard to beat the Greatest Showman total compensation at least (if she was able to get a v 3% of the profit type of close that a lot of money, that I doubt she can get on a movie like that).

I think the honesty do not go fully, they hang with very rich people all the time and want more than be able to be set for life + pay for their kids school, they want to be set for an high life style + pay for their kids school + build something that can set also their kids for life.

Has for the strange racist part (I imagine elitism ?), were you not also shitting on that project since the beginning ?

Edited by Barnack
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

Probably. The director made the movie for audiences apparently. I don't know what that means but it's another bad sign.

Who can do a worse job of promoting the film? 

Tom Hardy "yea my favorite 40 minutes of the film were cut." 

Michelle Williams: hold my beer 

Ruben Fleischer: nah you hold my beer 

*All beers get passed to Kavanaugh* 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Someone should send to Michelle Willimas a certain Michael Bay letter.

Always hepful that letter when you re surrounded by snobbish liberals aKtors.

This letter is a WMD.

i just heard recently that people literally get hazard pay for working on a michael bay picture cos he's such an asshole to work with. if any actor wants extra cash there's the place to go.

• ...wtf 1

2 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

Probably. The director made the movie for audiences apparently. I don't know what that means but it's another bad sign.

Yeah, "I made this for the audience" is a pretty good indicator that a crappy movie is on it's way.

7 minutes ago, Nova said:

This press tour is gonna be more entertaining than the film, isn't it 

Oh yeah, I have never seen a press tour where everybody seems to be apologizing for the movie in advance..(and, of course, trying to set themselves in a postion to shift the blame to somebody else).

1 minute ago, Nova said:

Who can do a worse job of promoting the film? 

Tom Hardy "yea my favorite 40 minutes of the film were cut." 

Michelle Williams: hold my beer 

Ruben Fleischer: nah you hold my beer 

*All beers get passed to Kavanaugh* 

I find it amusing that Hardy has just finished the come back movie for Josh Trank ,the altime champion for trashing your movie in advance of it's opening.