Neo

Venom | 5 OCTOBER 2018 | Sony | Tom Hardy is Venom. Social Media reactions coming in

11 minutes ago, Jessie said:

well they are only hurting themselves. this would have had more hype of it kept it's R rating, now it seems no-one is even aware this movie is coming out 

Oh, I'd say people definitely know Venom is coming out. I've seen a bevy of TV spots and YouTube advertisements for this film.

54 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

:rofl:

This gonna be good. :popcorn:

this will get reviewbombed on RT by Gaga stans so hard is it too late for Venom Over/Under TLJ RT Audience Score? :stirthepot:

Which really saddens me and is baffling. Like these movies are not attracting the same audience at all. I'm excited for this weekend because I think both movies are going to do great numbers. But it's just really sad that GAGA STANS are gonna reviewbomb Venom... like... why? It's Venom

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

perpetually angry comic book fanboys vs. insane pop star stan twitter is the real unstoppable force meets immovable object battle.

Not gonna lie, it feels like the Infinity War of fandom clashing. It's all been building up to this. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deja23 said:

Yikes. What a mess. Didn’t realize Lady Gaga had such a following.

Will we see something similar next year with The Lion King and Beyoncé fans? Lol

How is this similar to Lion King and Beyonce thing? Beyonce is in Lion King, so her fans will be driving LK hype rather than shitting on it

Just now, ZeeSoh said:

How is this similar to Lion King and Beyonce thing? Beyonce is in Lion King, so her fans will be driving LK hype rather than shitting on it

Umm yeah, that’s what I meant...

Wasn’t actually being serious though. I don’t see Beyoncé fans trolling some unrelated competition, but then again, I didn’t think Gaga fans would do that either. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Futurist said:

People realize just now Tom Hardy is Jim Carrey s hidden son ?

Most of his stuff is hilarious unintentional comedy.

I ll say it one last time but Tom Hardy current adulation among cinephiles and filmmakers  is the biggest mystery of modern cinema to me.

I just don't get it, I don't see it either and I definitely can barely hear the mumbling so ...

He’s been in a number of good movies, and is a good character actor. 

Gaga is on the verge of winning Oscar since her reviews are that good. so no wonder her stans are in full force. Beyonce stans won't be this crazy cause she may be in competition for Best Song only and nobody cares about Best Song. BTW, Beyonce was Bradly's original choice. I don't why it fell through.