Neo

Venom | 5 OCTOBER 2018 | Sony | Tom Hardy is Venom. Social Media reactions coming in

But Andrew wants to be done after ASM3.

Amazing Spider Man 3 (2016)

Venom (2017)

Sinister Six (2018)

Amazing Spider Man 4 (2019) 

I think the smart way to order those films is

Amazing Spider Man 3

Sinister Six (venom suit is how he wins in the end)

TASM4 (Gets rid of suit early on Venom shows up Carnage teased at the end)

Venom (black and black or black and dark grey morality Venom is still not good but he really doesn't like Carnage)

I don't think they have done the proper build up unless Venom is the main villain in the Venom movie.  IMO the Venom suit should be introduced in the movie before Venom shows up.

edit: by movie before I mean the previous movie not earlier in the movie (I realized it was worded strangely)

Edited by 23IsEverywhere

Well done, Sony. You came up with the one movie, alongside maybe a Cable film and/or that Boba Fett spin-off, I absolutely did not want to ever see. Venom as an anti-hero protagonist, fighting Carnage, the most overhyped, overrated 90s villain that's not named Doomsday. Whoopee.

It's obvious that with regards to the Spidey franchise, Sony has basically turned into 90s Marvel Comics. Ironic, since Avi Arad was one of the people who SAVED Marvel from collapse after idiocy like this drove them into bankruptcy.Do we get a Clone Saga movie next?

Edited by TServo2049