Neo

Venom | 5 OCTOBER 2018 | Sony | Tom Hardy is Venom. Social Media reactions coming in

Didn't they finish filming it, just 1 or 2 weeks ago? lol

This movie probably hasn't even got completed CGI and effects. They'll be added during post production, I guess.

I got serious Jumanji vibes after watching this trailer. Many people dismissing it and then a second better trailer and many still dismissing the movie, only to be surprised later. Less is more. Don't fire all your bullets, Sony. Keep surprises.

I liked it and I'm curious for more. So, good job from them in that regard. ;)

• Like 3

10 hours ago, MrPink said:

Seems like he's using his 'The Drop' accent with a little more enunciation. @Cmasterclay is here for it tho and so am I

tey call it, a drawp bahr.

Seriously though I love Tom Hardy so much (and Riz and Michelle Williams and Woody) but this looks like one of those uber shiny Sony TV movies with a bland villain and the RIPD feel. Very "2am on FX" feel to this joint.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

tey call it, a drawp bahr.

Seriously though I love Tom Hardy so much (and Riz and Michelle Williams and Woody) but this looks like one of those uber shiny Sony TV movies with a bland villain and the RIPD feel. Very "2am on FX" feel to this joint.

We have to hold strong Clay. The accent will lead us to salvation

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Didn't they finish filming it, just 1 or 2 weeks ago? lol

This movie probably hasn't even got completed CGI and effects. They'll be added during post production, I guess.

I got serious Jumanji vibes after watching this trailer. Many people dismissing it and then a second better trailer and many still dismissing the movie, only to be surprised later. Less is more. Don't fire all your bullets, Sony. Keep surprises.

I liked it and I'm curious for more. So, good job from them in that regard. ;)

12 days ago, but that is not an excuse. If the trailer was not ready, they should not release it, simple like that. They still have eight months to go. No need to show anything now.

Even so...

Doctor Strange Wraps: April 4, 2016

Marvel's Doctor Strange Teaser Trailer: April 12, 2016

Just 8 days and...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, SpiritComix said:

12 days ago, but that is not an excuse. If the trailer was not ready, they should not release it, simple like that. They still have eight months to go. No need to show anything now.

Even so...

Doctor Strange Wraps: April 4, 2016

Marvel's Doctor Strange Teaser Trailer: April 12, 2016

Just 8 days and...

Well, no point in complaining now. It is what it is.

They have the trailer to release in the next months. So, I'll give them a pass because this is a teaser.

4 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Well, no point in complaining now. It is what it is.

They have the trailer to release in the next months. So, I'll give them a pass because this is a teaser.

If they released the trailer, they thought it was ready and good enough. So who is complaining has points and reasons for doing so.

5 minutes ago, SpiritComix said:

If they released the trailer, they thought it was ready and good enough. So who is complaining has points and reasons for doing so.

I guess they wanted to see the reactions and they tried to tease people. Like I said, I'll give them a pass but that's the first and only chance they got with me.

They better release a good trailer in the next months. They'll take their time, hopefully.

6 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

*shrug* the cinimatography at least looks like it was done by someone competent which is more than I can say for a lot of modern superhero movies 

Matthew Libatique? The same of Iron Man 1 and 2.

I like him, but the trailer is looking like a Marvel Netflix show.

10 minutes ago, SpiritComix said:

Matthew Libatique? The same of Iron Man 1 and 2.

I like him, but the trailer is looking like a Marvel Netflix show.

I'm just saying it looks a lot more pleasant to look at than Civil War/Justice League/Homecoming garbage. Would say MCU movies generally looked better back in phase 1 so that makes sense

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I'm just saying it looks a lot more pleasant to look at than Civil War/Justice League/Homecoming garbage. Would say MCU movies generally looked better back in phase 1 so that makes sense

You must be a teenager, calling the work of hundreds of people "garbage".

Man, I hate this aspect of the internet.

And many ""modern superhero movies"" are looking good, if you can overcome your bias and look, you may see it.

• Like 1