That One Girl

Good Boys | August 16th, 2019 | Universal | Jacob Tremblay

1 minute ago, Alli said:

he's extremely talented

Yeah, I liked him a lot in Room, and child actors normally suck.

This is written by the guys who wrote Dinner Party - the funniest episode of The Office - but this film looks terrible

13 minutes ago, TMP said:

Jacob Tremblay's career seems to be going the exact opposite direction of his Room co-star

Wonder wasn't even a year and a half ago lol. Plus he's a kid actor, not like there's a wealth of great opportunities there.

This doesn't look good per say but I dunno, I chuckled a couple of times during the trailer, especially at the end ("How many husbands does she have?! GET OUTTA THERE GIRL!"). It premieres at SXSW tonight so we'll find out if this is a late summer breakout or not.

• Like 2

idk I think it looks funny. Could go either way though, either Sausage Party or Happytime Murders. Hopefully for the sake of Tremblay that it's the former, but I do see parallels with the latter (late August, a (reasonably funny) trailer that relied mostly on shock value). 

It's premiering at SXSW, so I guess the studio has more confidence in it than STX did with Happytime. 

• Like 1