That One Girl

Good Boys | August 16th, 2019 | Universal | Jacob Tremblay

On 3/11/2019 at 4:11 PM, CoolioD1 said:

everyone involved with this should go directly to jail.

LOL #triggered!!

But they won't go to jail, obviously. And since they just made this, what's to stop them from making the same type of movie - but with girls, next year? Would you like that better?

I thought the trailer was really funny.

Hope that’s not all the laughs there are though. 

I seen something about someone involved warning people not to watch the trailer. But piss off, don’t release that stuff in the trailer then if you can’t live up to it lol

• Like 1

I liked the first trailer and this one too. It looks like a fun time. I wanna watch this but i am conflicted if I should watch it in theatres because here in India they butcher the shit out of movies like this and remove any gore/sex/profanities/etc. That is if this even releases here. Perhaps waiting for streaming will be better, but I will definitely be watching this. 

Caught a screening of this last night – I liked it quite a bit! A lot of humour, but also tons of heart. Plenty of quotable lines and running gags. The kids are all great, and the audience I was with loved it.

• Like 2

On 7/11/2019 at 6:57 AM, Taylor said:

Caught a screening of this last night – I liked it quite a bit! A lot of humour, but also tons of heart. Plenty of quotable lines and running gags. The kids are all great, and the audience I was with loved it.

Not surprised to read any of this. The trailer is awesome and hilarious! Plan on catching it for sure.

15 hours ago, JB33 said:

After Angry Birds, this looks like the best offering of this coming weekend. I hope it's a hit! Could be a lot of fun for teens before going back to school.

Doesn't R rating mean you have to be 17+ (18?) to watch it.

I love the promo with Seth Rogen talking to the three boys telling them that they can't see their own movie because there's too much ranch in it. Booksmart looked good this one looks really really good. I hope it does a lot better than booksmart did.