MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

LOGAN'sLuckyRun

Who loves waffles? Teen Titans Go over The Lego Ninjago Movie Domestic Club

3 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I’m IN but stop with the gifs. Please.

But these are the Gifs that keep on giving!

ok I'll stop

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Have you watched Teen Titans Go today?

Studies show that those who watch it daily live 3 minutes longer than the average person. They also have more friends, more happiness and a more fulfilling love life. 

So don't wait, GO! Watch it with friends/family.

Edited by LOGAN'sLuckyRun
  • Like 1

Out.  It looks great but it being hand drawn and looking like a television movie will hurt it. I hope that I am wrong but I'm thinking 47mil right now.

• Sad 1

Out 

I will readily admit to having no clue on how popular the show is. 

6 hours ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

Out.  It looks great but it being hand drawn and looking like a television movie will hurt it. I hope that I am wrong but I'm thinking 47mil right now.

I agree with your objections, but still think it will manage to beat our  Lego Ninjago...thought that is no great feat.

2 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I agree with your objections, but still think it will manage to beat our  Lego Ninjago...thought that is no great feat.

I keep thinking how some thought that My Little Pony would break out because it was based on a popular show and it only did 21mil in North America. Teen Titans Go is reminding me of that.

1 hour ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

I keep thinking how some thought that My Little Pony would break out because it was based on a popular show and it only did 21mil in North America. Teen Titans Go is reminding me of that.

MLP's popularity peaked long before the film came out though. 

But you could be right. 😮 

Part of the trouble with TTG is that it’s alienated a lot of older CN watchers who liked the original Teen Titans cartoon.  Also it frustrates fans that it basically takes up 80% or more of all airing time on CN and plays almost constantly.

Some examples of the frustration:

CN airs TTG 300 times in a week

CN only airs TTG on christmas

http://teen-titans-go.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:181018

etc

Edited by Sal
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sal said:

Part of the trouble with TTG is that it’s alienated a lot of older CN watchers who liked the original Teen Titans cartoon.  Also it frustrates fans that it basically takes up 80% or more of all airing time on CN and plays almost constantly.

Some examples of the frustration:

CN airs TTG 300 times in a week

CN only airs TTG on christmas

http://teen-titans-go.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:181018

etc

CN has kinda lightened up last time time I checked. They're overplaying Gumball now, a cartoon that I fully expect to have a movie next if TTG does well.

Depends on what you define as ‘well’.  It wouldn’t surprise me if it was able to beat Ninjago just because the bar is so low, but then again, I expected MLP would do more and it did very poorly.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

It looks great but it being hand drawn

It's actually puppet flash animated with symbols or something. There's some traditional stuff but it's rare.

2 minutes ago, Sal said:

Depends on what you define as ‘well’.  It wouldn’t surprise me if it was able to beat Ninjago just because the bar is so low, but then again, I expected MLP would do more and it did very poorly.

Even if this club fails (god forbid) I'm confident that it'll beat WB's other film, Smallfoot.

That's gonna bomb real bad.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Sal said:

While that is true, I think this movie's box office will be driven by families and not the older fans that complain about this stuff. Kids love this show and most don't even know about the old Teen Titans show probably.