FlashMaster659

Wed #s IW - 16.8m

Just now, JB33 said:

I'm just shocked my theatre isn't getting it. My theatre gets everything!

The only movies my theatre hasn't gotten in recent memory is CHAPPAQUIDDICK and ACRIMONY.

Prior to this weekend, Samson and Chappaquiddick were the only movies that hit 1,000+ my theater didn't get this year. Tully and Overboard are joining that list. I'm not surprised we aren't getting Overboard because the Hispanic population here is pretty small, but I expected RPO or TOD to go for Tully. At least it's playing not too far away because I don't think it'll make enough this weekend to expand.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Prior to this weekend, Samson and Chappaquiddick were the only movies that hit 1,000+ my theater didn't get this year. Tully and Overboard are joining that list. I'm not surprised we aren't getting Overboard because the Hispanic population here is pretty small, but I expected RPO or TOD to go for Tully. At least it's playing not too far away because I don't think it'll make enough this weekend to expand.

My theatre mirrors yours quite closely. I forgot a out Samson, which we didn't get either. No TULLY or OVERBOARD either.

What's your main theatre again?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Nah 40m OS is too much for Wednesday seeing that it is following a Tuesday where it was holiday in many parts of the world. I believe Avengers fell near 50% on similar Wednesday in same conditions so expect a drop somewhere in the same region and a total around 30m

Less than 25 - Not good

25ish = meh

30ish = expected

30-35 = good

35-40 = great

1 minute ago, sfran43 said:

Good call and good drop

• Like 4