cannastop

Thursday Numbers ~ A:IW $15.5

10 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

SW>Avatar 

He's talking about overseas only. Add china to that is an extra 500+... so lets say 2.5b just overseas

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Walt Disney said:

Imagine if he had made Spider-Man back in the day.

I still think he'd be the perfect director for a Namor movie.

They stole his best scenes (he sent them his script) for it so you got a glimpse, upside down kiss comes to mind.

Edited by IronJimbo

8 minutes ago, Walt Disney said:

Imagine if he had made Spider-Man back in the day.

I still think he'd be the perfect director for a Namor movie.

Everyone knows James Cameron would have made the biggest movie of all time with Aquaman

1 minute ago, Jessie said:

Everyone knows James Cameron would have made the biggest movie of all time with Aquaman

Yeah Aquaman is the perfect fit cause the story doesn't need to be anything special but it absolutely NEEDS to blow you away visually and literally no one has ever come close to making underwater CGI look good so far lol

6 minutes ago, SpiritComix said:

36 years to make, released in 2052, great VFX, script MEH, Spider-Man and MJ having sex on the Brooklyn Bridge...

Maybe the bridge splits in half leaving tjem floating and spidey is forced to give up half of the door debre because MJ's fat ass wont budge.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rebeccas said:

Yeah Aquaman is the perfect fit cause the story doesn't need to be anything special but it absolutely NEEDS to blow you away visually and literally no one has ever come close to making underwater CGI look good so far lol

With Vincent Chase as our main man

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sfran43 said:

With the amount of theaters it’s losing this week, 138M total looks to be where it’s heading. That’s a 3.3x legs. Good run. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SpiritComix said:

36 years to make, released in 2052, great VFX, script MEH, Spider-Man and MJ having sex on the Brooklyn Bridge...

Weird how the script would be meh considering he's only directed great scripts that he wrote himself. It's beyond foolish to believe Avatars script was bad if thats what youre alluding to but I'm not interested in this argument right now.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rebeccas said:

Who better than the 5 times oscar winning vfx director who loves to scooba dive and has lead a team to engineer a submarine to go to the deepest point in the ocean then manned it himself.

Sorry everyone I watched Avatar today so I'm on a Jim high... im going to leave for a bit

My favourite Avatar dig

"Its dancing with wolves in pandora, the story has ben done hundreds of times"

Watches a superhero film following the same formula as all the other 100 or so superhero films

"But these are different"

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Who better than the 5 times oscar winning vfx director who loves to scooba dive and has lead a team to engineer a submarine to go to the deepest point in the ocean then manned it himself.

Sorry everyone I watched Avatar today so I'm on a Jim high... im going to leave for a bit

Imagine if he had directed Peter Rabbit.  $1B domestic locked.