Box Office Hit

The Turning | Universal | January 24, 2020

Cost 15 Million, made 17  Million. It will be that rearest of creatures a low budget horror film that loses money.

Probaby because the budget was not quite low enough. If Blumhouse had made it, it would have cost around 7 Million and would have gotten it's money back.

49 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I watched this after seeing the new Netflix miniseries The Haunting of Bly Manor, which adapts the same novella. The ending of this movie is simply legendary. It's a must-see for people who are into cinematic disasters.

What did you think of Bly Manor? In comparison to Hill House. I'm watching Hill House right now and it's slowly becoming my favourite horror... anything.

52 minutes ago, DAJK said:

What did you think of Bly Manor? In comparison to Hill House. I'm watching Hill House right now and it's slowly becoming my favourite horror... anything.

It's very light on horror and the pace gets too slow at some point, but it all pays off in the end. It has only grown on me after I finished it. It's a really great ghost story.

• Thanks 1