CaptainJackSparrow

Rambo: Last Blood | September 20 2019 | Rambo going to the old town road one last time

So they are introducing a 22 year old sidekick for Rambo so this won't be a Rambo only movie. I don't see any reason why they shouldn't make it. A Stallone only Rambo movie may not be a good idea given his age and his tepid boxoffice drawing powers these days but this makes sense.

So they are introducing a 22 year old sidekick for Rambo so this won't be a Rambo only movie. I don't see any reason why they shouldn't make it. A Stallone only Rambo movie may not be a good idea given his age and his tepid boxoffice drawing powers these days but this makes sense.

So it's Rambo and Robin :P

Not sure how this will play out.

I am not sure how I feel about this either, but I guess if Stallone gives his "blessing" on it, it's worth a chance

• Like 2

If this even happens after EX3,Bullet To The Head, Escape Plan,and Grudge Match all bombed they should make this straight to video where it can find more success than theatrical

EX 3 was the most successful of those and Rambo as a series has much more name recognition and success box office wise then the EX series.

I think this movie will make a good chunk of change domestically and especially internationally. Straight to video would be a waste of its potential imo.

EX 3 was the most successful of those and Rambo as a series has much more name recognition and success box office wise then the EX series.

I think this movie will make a good chunk of change domestically and especially internationally. Straight to video would be a waste of its potential imo.

Clearly Rambo has name recognition. However, Expendables has established itself as a brand. Both are nearly identical in WW receipts.

I think it's fair to say that 3 films into a franchise that has garnered over a billion at the global box office makes the Expendables a recognized brand.

I'd like to see Rambo back home, feeling welcome and living a life with Julie Benz. Perhaps a little knee high Rambo running around and this time when he fights on American soil its in defense of others, for others and not cause some backwater attitudinal cop pushes his buttons.

Clearly Rambo has name recognition. However, Expendables has established itself as a brand. Both are nearly identical in WW receipts.

I think it's fair to say that 3 films into a franchise that has garnered over a billion at the global box office makes the Expendables a recognized brand.

I'd like to see Rambo back home, feeling welcome and living a life with Julie Benz. Perhaps a little knee high Rambo running around and this time when he fights on American soil its in defense of others, for others and not cause some backwater attitudinal cop pushes his buttons.

I agree Expendables is a brand, but I don't think its on the same level as Rambo. None of the Expendables movies have been as critically acclaimed as First Blood and none of the Expendables series will develop a fanbase or be remembered like Rambo II.

Also, if you adjusted the Rambo series for inflation or it was released with China as a market like today (where Expendables has been very successful) it would be significantly more successful as well.

Edited by RaidensSword