Xillix

CAYOM YEAR 4 - ADVANCE SCHEDULE THREAD

19 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Damn Brother Bear’s spot got snatched. :(

Brother Bear and Mass Effect are going for totally different audiences. It could stay on the 10th.

45 minutes ago, Xillix said:

Blue and Gold - Superhero/Comedy/Adventure - Directed by Peyton Reed - Dolby Cinema & NOT IMAX

Wait. Can I not get IMAX for BAG?

Also I think @cookie moves The Untilted project back to April 3rd.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord

Just now, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Wait. Can I not get IMAX for BAG?

You need permission from @Ethan Hunt to cut him off since he has 2044 reserved the week before, and he posted before you. If he's cool with it it's no problem. 

@Isle of Pasta technically needed my permission to open the week after Crysis but I just gave it automatically by marking it down in the first post :P 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Xillix said:

You need permission from @Ethan Hunt to cut him off since he has 2044 reserved the week before, and he posted before you. If he's cool with it it's no problem. 

@Isle of Pasta technically needed my permission to open the week after Crysis but I just gave it automatically by marking it down in the first post :P 

Since AR is gonna be a PG-rated animated movie and Crysis is based on an M-rated video game, it could easily work out that AR gets matinees and Crysis gets evening shows in IMAX.