That One Girl

The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard | June 16, 2021 | Lionsgate | Patrick Hughes returning to direct | Ryan Reynolds, Samuel L. Jackson

So before Frank Grillo was announced, this scoop report dropped that Morgan Freeman and Antonio Banderas were joining the movie.

https://revengeofthefans.com/2019/02/26/rtf-exclusive-freeman-and-banderas-enlist-in-ryan-reynolds-the-hitmans-wifes-bodyguard/

When Grillo announced himself on Instagram, he tagged Freeman and Banderas.

• Thanks 1

Does this have a release date yet? It apparently started filming earlier in the month. I was a big fan of the first one and I'm glad the trio of Reynolds, Hayek and Jackson are returning plus I'm excited with the new additions. Looking forward to seeing what they muster up. I imagine there will be way more Hayek in the movie (please make this happen god!) judging by the plot :) 

2 hours ago, Nova said:

Does this have a release date yet? It apparently started filming earlier in the month. I was a big fan of the first one and I'm glad the trio of Reynolds, Hayek and Jackson are returning plus I'm excited with the new additions. Looking forward to seeing what they muster up. I imagine there will be way more Hayek in the movie (please make this happen god!) judging by the plot :) 

I imagine it's August 2020. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jay Beezy said:

It'll definitely be fun watching Ryan Reynolds and Salma Hayek bicker this time, provided they don't deprive us of more Ryan Reynolds/Samuel L. Jackson bickering.

The plot apparently has to do with the three of them going on a mission of sorts so I’m assuming (and hoping) that’s there going to a lot of back and forth with all three characters :)