kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

On the domestic side if you start tracking Endgame starting with its 2nd Saturday along with Iron Man 3 and Civil War's first Saturdays you get this

Kt8KOda.png

Endgame is the red line, and it clearly has fallen behind both of those other two.  Means it should make an additional $73m to $85m more to the end of the run.   

850 is out

840 is unlikely

~830 is about where it's headed

• Astonished 1

1 hour ago, MattW said:

On the domestic side if you start tracking Endgame starting with its 2nd Saturday along with Iron Man 3 and Civil War's first Saturdays you get this

Kt8KOda.png

Endgame is the red line, and it clearly has fallen behind both of those other two.  Means it should make an additional $73m to $85m more to the end of the run.   

850 is out

840 is unlikely

~830 is about where it's headed

Can it leg to 840? 

Edited by danhtruong5

9 hours ago, ZattMurdock said:

It truly isn't. And the reason is quite simple: 

IW this point forward made roughly more $105m domestically. It will become the highest grossing film of all time before that. Disney will obviously promote that, let alone the social media cycle. And we are not even talking how much it's obvious that Far From Home will play as the end of Phase 4. This film will end up with better legs than IW this point forward because of this reason. 

748+105 = $853m it won't stop there.

I don't think it's topping Avatar before July tho.

You are comparing Endgame to a wrong movie who had much smaller competition after Memorial Day weekend and smaller drops before that. SEE MY POST HERE!

1 hour ago, danhtruong5 said:

Can it leg to 840? 

Yes, click to my "see my post here" above, it might finish with $842M domestic.

If China current target is $626M, the rest of the OS markets needs to be over $1.320B to beat Avatar.

Edited by Juby

9 minutes ago, Juby said:

You are comparing Endgame to a wrong movie who had much smaller competition after Memorial Day weekend and smaller drops before that. SEE MY POST HERE!

Yes, click to my "see my post here" above, it might finish with $842M domestic.

If China current target is $626M, the rest of the OS markets needs to be over $1.320B to beat Avatar.

I just hope it can finish with $2.77X, that's already outstanding performance in a decade. No other movies has yet could pass $2.220B in more than 10 years, let alone $2.700B and $2.750B+

6 hours ago, danhtruong5 said:

@nguyenkhoi282 CGV/Disney has not yet made an announcement about "AEG crossed 300B in VN". hmmmm. Did it really cross 300B mark?

It has. When the 10M (233B) figure was announced, BOVN data was at 202B. Now BOVN is up to 269B already. So, at least 67+ 233 = 300B till now. Maybe they are waiting.