kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

14 minutes ago, Maximum Avery said:

Wtf do you mean? He literally used data that just came out(OS numbers).. thank you danhtruong5 

TTVOMJ

you seem to pay attention, every day he says the same thing  i want the movie to hit 2,77 ,the breakdown wasnt the problem ,  do a research in the previous pages and then come back

Edited by john2000
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Maximum Avery said:

Wtf do you mean? He literally used data that just came out(OS numbers).. thank you danhtruong5 

TTVOMJ

I concur with john2000. danhtruong5 keeps repeating "I just want it to finish in the range 277x " in his every post (I saw) related to Endgame BO.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, john2000 said:

you seem to pay attention, every day he says the same thing  i want the movie to hit 2,77 ,the breakdown wasnt the problem ,  do a research in the previous pages and then come back

So by NOT paying attention that he only repeated the 2.77b part i am the one who is not paying attention? Geez xD i guess whenever someone uses any word whatsoever we should blame him for copy infrigment?:/ 

TTVOMJ

Edited by Maximum Avery
Typos

22 minutes ago, justvision said:

I concur with john2000. danhtruong5 keeps repeating "I just want it to finish in the range 277x " in his every post (I saw) related to Endgame BO.

I am aware of that..but its not like he only posts/posted that... and i saw it in 2, maaaaybe 3 places... even if it was his signature leave the guy doing the work and contributions alone 😕

TTVOMJ

4 hours ago, Maximum Avery said:

I am aware of that..but its not like he only posts/posted that... and i saw it in 2, maaaaybe 3 places... even if it was his signature leave the guy doing the work and contributions alone 😕

TTVOMJ

You're losing your style maximum Avery, this post and a few others are far too readable.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Agafin said:

So it looks like this became the longest "overseas" thread in BOT overtaking Infinity War's OS thread (https://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/23949-avengers-infinity-war-13695 m-overseas-●-20484 m-worldwide/#comments)

Another record bites the dust lol

That record’s getting well and truly dusted if we play Will they or Won’t they with Avatar for another 3 months :hahaha:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

With an optimistic overseas, I am getting $2766mn. Which will do it.

841 + 629 + 1296 is what I think.

And what is realistic overseas - China? 

Avatar initial release is $2749, so if it can finish in the range $2750-$2770, it will do it. But I hope it will finish in the $2760-$2770

20 minutes ago, danhtruong5 said:

I worry about the ER in China currently. Will they let it be $628M or they will apply the new ER for the whole run from the start? That will be about $13M less

That does not matter. Disney will not reduce gross for Endgame in China. There overall gross would not reduce 🙂

Of course BOM will get China total wrong. Again that does not matter.

Only thing that matters for Endgame is its legs in holdover markets. Markets that are making non trivial gross are leggy markets and so should do better than last week. However the competition for screens is also fierce. We will see this weekend how its doing on week to week holds(take out China from it).

For some reason I still believe Endgame will take out Avatar. I remember for so many movies the studio suddenly increased OS gross. for some of the potter movies I remember seeing updates after couple of years !!!!

I remember @RtheEnd saying that some markets report only after entire run is complete !!!!

Edited by keysersoze123

37 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

With an optimistic overseas, I am getting $2766mn. Which will do it.

841 + 629 + 1296 is what I think.

Why 841m?  It's been pacing a bit ahead of AIW over the last couple of weeks.  It should finish in the 850s even without a Labor Day expansion.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Why 841m?  It's been pacing a bit ahead of AIW over the last couple of weeks.  It should finish in the 850s even without a Labor Day expansion.

It fell on Thursday. Say if it match MD week of A:IW, it will still fall harsher than A:IW in next two weeks due to Godzilla and Dark Phoenix.

And then there is Toy Should 4, that can be argued with Incredibles 2 and by that time, film be at level where it hardly matters.