kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

1 hour ago, keysersoze123 said:

That is not bad at all. Domestic number aint so good. best case it does 25m Intl and 20m domestic for around $2760 finish. So needs a studio push.

Yeah I always thought it would need a push after the big drop the 2nd week and it kept dropping hard. Disney can do it if they want. Just might require more than an expansion. Re-release might be required. Like Avatar had.

I guess they could just choose to leave it 20m short for no reason but it makes zero sense.

Edited by cdsacken

http://akvalley.pythonanywhere.com/static/fandango_daily.txt

How valid these numbers are? And what percentage of sale do they show? I mean its only fandango's so exactly how much % share it has?

Also, The Sunday numbers for EG and JW are so close right now. 

EG - 2790 vs. JW3 - 2887

I have been looking at those numbers on an almost daily basis around this time and JW3 was always ahead by at least 500+. I think this is the first day it has come so close. well, its only 12 noon.

16 minutes ago, anti-Pedantic said:

http://akvalley.pythonanywhere.com/static/fandango_daily.txt

How valid these numbers are? And what percentage of sale do they show? I mean its only fandango's so exactly how much % share it has?

Also, The Sunday numbers for EG and JW are so close right now. 

EG - 2790 vs. JW3 - 2887

I have been looking at those numbers on an almost daily basis around this time and JW3 was always ahead by at least 500+. I think this is the first day it has come so close. well, its only 12 noon.

When will the new update come?

What does 2790 mean?

Edited by danhtruong5

7 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

At this point these movies are driven more by walkin's , I doubt Endgame is overtaking JW3 soon.

Not talking about EG overtaking JW3 at all. I am just saying Past few weeks, I have been looking at those numbers and either JW had steep drop today or maybe EG performed better and they are close.

What I want to know is approx what %  exactly those tickets sold represent for the total.

10 minutes ago, danhtruong5 said:

When will the new update come?

What does 2790 mean?

2790 is the number of tickets....EG sold on Fandango till 12 noon on Sunday in America.

If you compare week to week based on estimates, endgame did the following in few markets. Anyone remember what was Japan gross end of last sunday(This week 52.2 is being reported). Brazil is the MVP and UK is benefiting from Half term break(barely dropped from last week). India is done next week once the KHAN move opens mid week, Korea is also almost done but rest(+ Japan) will continue to chip in $ required for endgame.

Brazil - 2.3

UK - 1.8
Germany - 1.4
France - 1.1
Australia - 0.8
Korea - 0.6
Mexico 0.6
India - 0.2

5 minutes ago, anti-Pedantic said:

Not talking about EG overtaking JW3 at all. I am just saying Past few weeks, I have been looking at those numbers and either JW had steep drop today or maybe EG performed better and they are close.

What I want to know is approx what %  exactly those tickets sold represent for the total.

2790 is the number of tickets....EG sold on Fandango till 12 noon on Sunday in America.

You can look at day sales at http://akvalley.pythonanywhere.com/static/fandango_report.txt  and extrapolate with daily BO. But that is being pedantic for JW3 and Endgame. Its more useful to do it for openers which tend to be driven by PS.

@Pure Spirit if that post isn't worth of a ban in this thread meant not to incite fan wars I'm not sure what is. 

Feel free to delete it. End game box office total will be determined including any rereleases in 3-4 months. Many were wrong self included about late legs.

The report function is the flag icon in the top right of a post. 

Edited by cdsacken
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

OK, even though I ended the butt of joke in that salt post twice :lol:, I must admit I laughed my ass off at the over-hyped from the start and then drop in enthusiasm and scrapping for excuses as the time went by. typical BOT story which is why I love this place. :wub:

I hope someone does chronological order of TLJ boxoffice run. that one was hilarious. I want to revisit "people are still shopping", "holidays fall on different days", "kids are still in school", etc. :lol:

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1