kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

This shit doesn’t even count because Marvel fans and fanboys watched the movie a lot! What the fuck? Why is it fair for fans to rewatch a movie and boost its gross? Every movie that becomes number one should start with no fans, and in some cases, end up with none. Along with no cultural impact beyond being an amusement park ride in the theater. #Bait #GetToPage357

Edited by Doctor Stark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, infamous5445 said:

If you really wanted to fill up these pages you'd invite JCS and his crew here for some nice Avatar vs Endgame arguments. Sadly, that doesn't seem possible anymore.

It’s easier because they have so many alts! We should make some too, make the conversation look like fifteen people when it’s more like five.

• Haha 1

1)Avatar would have done less than 2B with 2019 exchange rates.

2)Titanic wouldn't do even 3B right now with rerelease included.

3) EG is undisputed #1

4) DC movies are inferior including TDK

5) Star wars is inferior

6) WB is horrible and can't compete

7) every Avatar fan in their thread is an alt for JCS

Edited by cdsacken
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

@DeeCee could you please update the title?

Beside some pings and such threadstarter didn't update since before its 2nd weekend into release. I am not the only one hoping for it, just in case.

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic:  $854,789,780    30.6%
Foreign:  $1,936,059,483    69.4%

Worldwide:  $2,790,849,263  
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Speaking of, I happened to wade into some resetera threads about Endgame/Avatar recently. Gosh they were awful. My sympathies to anyone who was over there trying to explain that Endgame had a good chance, especially Zatt.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Do you guys think it can crawl to $2.8 billion? I think it can, but I’m not sure. Should get super close if it misses, and I’m sure Disney would get it over the hump in that case. We have been distracted by Avatar, but $2.8 billion is a huge, huge milestone. Uncharted territory, and much bigger than $700 million domestic, a mark Disney was willing to push Black Panther over.

23 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Speaking of, I happened to wade into some resetera threads about Endgame/Avatar recently. Gosh they were awful. My sympathies to anyone who was over there trying to explain that Endgame had a good chance, especially Zatt.

Funny you mentioned that. I also took a peek earlier and I saw a bunch of posts bashing this site lol.

• Haha 1

Just now, Doctor Stark said:

Do you guys think it can crawl to $2.8 billion? I think it can, but I’m not sure. Should get super close if it misses, and I’m sure Disney would get it over the hump in that case. We have been distracted by Avatar, but $2.8 billion is a huge, huge milestone. Uncharted territory, and much bigger than $700 million domestic, a mark Disney was willing to push Black Panther over.

i think that it can hit 2,8 billion by itself, it has very good legs dom as of now,

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Doctor Stark said:

There’s not much reason to care about 2.8 after already getting #1 imo, but I think it will get there without a push.

• Like 1

Just now, john2000 said:

i think that it can hit 2,8 billion by itself, it has very good legs dom as of now,

Yeah, it can get at least $5 million more domestic, if not more. Overseas has a few million at least left in the tank, especially with that South Korea re-release.