kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

Thailand

OW Bangkok+Chiang Mai: 327.22m ($10.25m)

OW Nationwide: 603.37m ($18.91m)

But Disney reports $14.3m in international box office.

This is what I mean by "sometime they report different number" Diff from both number...

Top Opening Weekend (BKK+CM) in THB

1. 327.22 m [Avengers: End Game] - 5 Days

2. 226.49 m [Avengers: Infinity War] - 5 Days

3. 192.73 m [Furious 7] - 5 Days

4. 169.76 m [Captain America: Civil War] - 5 Days

5. 169.00 m [The Fate of the Furious] - 5 Days

6. 155.17 m [Avengers: Age of Ultron] - 4 Days with preview night

7. 150.49 m [Iron Man 3] - 5 Days

8. 141.90 m [Transformers: Age of Extinction] - 4 Days with preview night

9. 140.95 m [Marvel's The Avengers] - 6 Days

10. 140.06 m [Transformers: Dark of the Moon] - 5 Days

Top 4 days (Thur-Sun) Opening Weekend (BKK+CM) in THB

1. 251.89 m [Avengers: End Game]

2. 171.67 m [Avengers: Infinity War]

3. 150.92 m [Furious 7]

4. 138.87 m [Avengers: Age of Ultron]

5. 131.34 m [Captain America: Civil War]

6. 129.64 m [The Fate of the Furious]

Top All time Gross (BKK+CM) in THB

1. 562.91 m [Pee Mak - Thai]

2. 420.19 m [Avengers: Infinity War]

3. 387.85 m [Furious 7]

4. 328.69 m [I Fine..Thank You..Love You - Thai]

5. 327.22 m [Avengers: End Game]

6. 324.50 m [Suriyothai - Thai]

7. 321.96 m [The Fate of the Furious]

8. 311.13 m [Captain America: Civil War]

9. 308.21 m [Transformers: Age of Extinction]

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Zamor said:

Italy OW

€17.5m

Adm 2.29m

It is the third biggest OW ever, behind Quo Vado (22.3m) and Che bella giornata (18.5m)

It is the best OW ever for a non italian film.

So if we use 1.12 for the euro-dollar conversion, Italy's opening was underestimated by 0.5M (19.5 vs 19.0).

• Like 1

1. Südkorea: AVENGERS - ENDGAME schafft mit 4.143.993 Besuchern den besten Start aller Zeiten und hat mit 6.315.628 Besuchern in fünf Tagen schon 56 % des Endergebnisses von INFINITY WAR erzielt.

Translated from German by 

South korea: AVENGERS-ENDGAME is making the best start ever with 4.143.993 visitors and has already achieved 56% of INFINITY WAR's final result in five days with 6.315.628 visitors.

Australien: AVENGERS - ENDGAME schafft mit AU$34.116.525 den besten Start aller Zeiten und ist mit AU$44.394.082 nach nur fünf Tagen der erfolgreichste Film des Jahres und hat schon 72 % des Endergebnisses von INFINITY WAR erzielt.

Australia: AVENGERS-ENDGAME is making the best start ever with AU$34.116.525 and is the most successful film of the year after just five days with AU$44.394.082 and has already achieved 72% of INFINITY WAR's final result.

Italien: AVENGERS - ENDGAME schafft mit €12.126.487 den drittbesten Start aller Zeiten & ist mit €17.434.195 (2.284.405 Besucher) nach nur 5 Tagen der erfolgreichste Film des Jahres & hat schon 93 % bzw. 86 % des Endergebnisses von INFINITY WAR erzielt.

Italy: AVENGERS-ENDGAME is making € the third best start ever with € 12.126.487 & is the most successful film of the year with 17.434.195 (2.284.405 visitors) after only 5 days & has already achieved 93% and 86% of the final result of INFINITY WAR respectively.

• Like 1

UK update per Screendaily, now uped to £43.4m

Finnland: AVENGERS - ENDGAME schafft mit 94.065 Besuchern den sechstbesten Start aller Zeiten und hat mit 148.013 Besuchern in fünf Tagen schon 63 % des Endergebnisses von INFINITY WAR erzielt.

Finland: AVENGERS-ENDGAME is making the sixth best start ever with 94,065 visitors and has already achieved 63% of INFINITY WAR's final result in five days with 148,013 visitors.

Norwegen: AVENGERS - ENDGAME schafft mit 164.287 Besuchern den achtbesten Start der letzten 16 Jahre und ist mit 261.133 Besuchern in fünf Tagen der erfolgreichste Film des Jahres und hat schon 76 % des Endergebnisses von INFINITY WAR erzielt.

Norway: AVENGERS-ENDGAME is making the eighth best start of the last 16 years with 164,287 visitors and is the most successful film of the year with 261,133 visitors in five days and has already achieved 76% of INFINITY WAR's final result.

Edited by terrestrial
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 1

The biggest global opening of all time by far!

Now the question is, how far the Endgame can go?

Infinity War added $168.5M in China after it's opening weekend. If we add the same amount to Endgame opening, it gave us $499M. So, $500M in China alone is in the game for sure (but not locked, this was 5-day opening, IW had 3-day OW). The rest OS for IW was $1.01B and Endgame has at least 38% higher opening than IW. With similar 'legs' it might come close to $1.4B and $1.9B with China.

Of course, the film might be more front loaded than Infinity War, so I would say Endgame is going for $1.8B overseas and +$2.6B worldwide right now. Beating Avatar (I don't believe I'm typing it) and even $3B worldwide are possible.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Juby said:

Infinity War added $168.5M in China after it's opening weekend. If we add the same amount to Endgame opening, it gave us $499M. So, $500M in China alone is in the game for sure (but not locked, this was 5-day opening, IW had 3-day OW). The rest OS for IW was $1.01B and Endgame has at least 38% higher opening than IW. With similar 'legs' it might come close to $1.4B and $1.9B with China.

Of course, the film might be more front loaded than Infinity War, so I would say Endgame is going for $1.8B overseas and +$2.6B worldwide right now. Beating Avatar (I don't believe I'm typing it) and even $3B worldwide are possible.

EG will add $168m and more this week alone in China so china will pull a bit harder. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Juby said:

Most of the China-trackers are conservatively saying $550mn for China's total. It could still go higher and reach $600mn if all goes well. If the film has the same OS legs as Infinity War and China closes in on the high end of expectations then $2B OS is possible. A lot of things would have to go right for this to happen though.

It's going to be a great few weeks ahead! :)

Edited by BlueCore
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Juby said:

China after it's opening weekend.

China had the Sunday as working day to balance out the ... I think 4 days in a row public holidays starting Wednesday.

Btw that is the reason  the upcoming Sunday too will be a working day

It is quite possible we will see unusual patterns based on that alone.

But ticket prices.... many wait in certain areas (not everwhere the over-charge was done) for normal priced tickets, might lead also to unusual patterns to a smaller degree.

Wednesday in many countries a public holiday, Monday 6th May in UK holiday,....

Not saying anything, just we do not know, too early

• Like 2

#AvengersEndGame Destroyed Pakistani BOX OFFICE ..

Become The First Film Ever To Gross Over 15 Cr PKR (Local Currency) ($1.1 Million ) In Opening Weekend .. Absolutely Mental 

Only English Version Released ... With Dubbed Version Movie Would Have Done $1.2 M to $1.3 Million in Pakistan .. 😮 😮 

But Still Its Historic Numbers ..

• Like 3
  • Astonished 2

14 hours ago, pepsa said:

Yeah but both mostly have a multi over 3x time OW, tbh a lot of movies can get 5x OW in Belgium. SH are more frontloaded IW did 3x OW in Belgium and Netherlands. So might help a bit. 

Definitely helps considering they together aren't that small.

I think most markets in Western Europe are similar regarding legs than I initially thought.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Heretic said:

UK actuals are over $2m above estimates, should be around $56m. 

That is similar to Ant-Man's OW in USA...

I guess that it is the biggest OW ever (at least in dollars) in any country no called USA or China.

8 minutes ago, peludo said:

That is similar to Ant-Man's OW in USA...

I guess that it is the biggest OW ever (at least in dollars) in any country no called USA or China.

AIW Did $41 Million in OW (3 Days)..

yes This is Highest OW in Any Country Bar China & USA .. 

Korea is On Number 4th .. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, terrestrial said:

UK update per Screendaily, now uped to £43.4m

46 minutes ago, Heretic said:

UK actuals are over $2m above estimates, should be around $56m. 

additional to the last update or already included?