kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

On 4/28/2019 at 12:24 PM, pepsa said:

So DOM might be a bit higher (357) and china depents China 331m.

And OS did $119m Friday, a 18% jump on sat gives us  140.4m then a 14% drop on sunday $120.8m give it an extra $261.2m.

OS-China = 261.2 + 270 => $531.2m (might jump more on sat but seems fair)

TOT: 1219m WW opening weekend

Seems like I wasn't to far off ;) 

Spoiler

All skill and obviously no luck what so ever involved.... Kappa.... :hahaha:

Edited by pepsa
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Heretic said:

Yeah, £43.4m is $56m

Not sure, but the new posts/tweets... are still mostly estimates, maybe the same counts for the UK (the others are only updated estimates, with those insane screening hours... I guess some established forms of 'counting' might not work as proper as usual ww)

Its all crazy

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

Not sure, but the new posts/tweets... are still mostly estimates, maybe the same counts for the UK (the others are only updated estimates, with those insane screening hours... I guess some established forms of 'counting' might not work as proper as usual ww)

Its all crazy

Yep it's just an updated est, the actuals will go up even more. My guess would be over $1.23B with the actual actuals :hahaha:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, XO21 said:

My theatre on Monday looks like Captain Marvel's first Sunday.

1 minute ago, Thanos Legion said:

I think DOM business today will be pretty close to CM opening Sun too.

That would be $38m...

I would be shocked (in a good way)if it’s over $35m.

Report from Pakistan:

It has become the first film ever to hit 4 crore on opening day when opening day raced over 4.5 crores. Previously, Sultan held that record with 3.4 crore approx. Film shattered records in most centers on the opening day.

Now, Saturday has turned out to be a historical day at box office. As per estimates, the film raked in 5.5 crores approx on Saturday becoming first film in the history of Pakistani box office to hit 5 crore in a single day. Two days total touched 10 crores making it first film ever to hit 10 crores in two days.

Saturday numbers are actually magical as no one in the industry had thought that the film would hit that big a number. Film trashed each and every record in Karachi, Lahore and Rwp/Isl on Saturday. Lahore alone collected over 2 crore on Saturday. Earlier, Sultan had collected 4.08 crore approx on day two in Pakistan. That was the only time when a film could hit 4 crore mark in a single day in Pakistan. Now Avengers: Endgame has taken it to another level by going beyond 5 crore mark.

All these records have being made when film saw release in English version only. If the dubbed version of the movie had released as well, then Day One would have gone over 5 crore and Saturday would have gone over 6 crore.

Currency: PKR

Heading for PKR 15CR ~ $1.05M Weekend; Highest ever. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

That would be $38m...

I would be shocked (in a good way)if it’s over $35m.

If this kinda trend continues then we might get $200M+ 2nd weekend. Now you will say that it isn't possible but anyone ever thought that Endgame will do $350M+ weekend?! 

Endgame Book of Records! 

• Like 2