kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

Do we have the updated number for each region so far?

Deadline only updated till 19th May

It is also the highest grossing movie ever in Latin America ($257M) and Asia-Pacific ($1.094B) as well as the No. 7 biggest in Europe ($493M)

Edited by PKMLover
  • Like 1

Will cross $2750mn on 24th June and I expect $2.765-2.77 Billion full run. I expect a expansion to take it over $850mn domestic, which will take it to $2.77-2.75 Billion. I can't believe that overseas, there will be any expansion or do anything considerable.

So we are likely to fall $10-15mn short of Avatar.

Funny thing, Avatar as per Indian trade grossed $16mn in India while Fox as it at $24.5mn. So I don't know if they did similar thing with non-tracked markets. May be we are given some adjustment, as The Lion King gave during Zootopia.

Edited by Charlie Jatinder
  • Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

55 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Will cross $2750mn on 24th June and I expect $2.765-2.77 Billion full run. I expect a expansion to take it over $850mn domestic, which will take it to $2.77-2.75 Billion. I can't believe that overseas, there will be any expansion or do anything considerable.

So we are likely to fall $10-15mn short of Avatar.

Funny thing, Avatar as per Indian trade grossed $16mn in India while Fox as it at $24.5mn. So I don't know if they did similar thing with non-tracked markets. May be we are given some adjustment, as The Lion King gave during Zootopia.

The thing is that, if it gets to 2.772B or something, it'll only be 15M short of the record. If Disney opts for a push, they will push it over the mark. Otherwise, a push will be meaningless. 

So, i think Disney will try do do that one last huge re-expansion globally

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, PKMLover said:

The Digital version will be release on 30th July and the Bluray version will be release on 13th August.

EG will still be in the theathers during that time? The BO will be affected?

It means the chances of an expansion are virtually nil. I can't recall any major blockbuster in recent years that had a Labor Day expansion once it was already out on home video. Basically, whatever EG has made by July 31st, you can just add like 1-2 million more worldwide to it and that's it.

10 minutes ago, AndyChrono said:

It means the chances of an expansion are virtually nil. I can't recall any major blockbuster in recent years that had a Labor Day expansion once it was already out on home video. Basically, whatever EG has made by July 31st, you can just add like 1-2 million more worldwide to it and that's it.

Sure if they want to end up 17m short which is easy to obtain with a global rerelease.

It would make zero sense but maybe that happens.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, AndyChrono said:

And i can't recall any blockbuster in recent years that made $2.75B and fall within 20M short of the all time record either. 

The question is: "Do They Want It?"