kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

It is sort of ironical that despite being the weakest all time grosser, Avatar held the record for very long time. 

I know yada yada trending yada yada but of course it needed to trend to be biggest because it opened low. Low in the sense not a big opener.

This also tells how weak films were during last 10 years with finally Infinity War beating the admissions of Avatar and Endgame beating gross.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

It is sort of ironical that despite being the weakest all time grosser, Avatar held the record for very long time. 

I know yada yada trending yada yada but of course it needed to trend to be biggest because it opened low. Low in the sense not a big opener.

This also tells how weak films were during last 10 years with finally Infinity War beating the admissions of Avatar and Endgame beating gross.

Do you think there is any money left for EG in the OS tank? Or it was already over? 

8 minutes ago, expensiveho said:

I heard it'll collapse this week.

Oh my I think you heard wrong, it will start collapsing today and by the time tomorrow sun rises Endgame will snap itself out of existence... 😑

6 minutes ago, Nero said:

Oh my I think you heard wrong, it will start collapsing today and by the time tomorrow sun rises Endgame will snap itself out of existence... 😑

No Joking. The OS seems to already run out of gas after the weekend to make the record, it will collapse.

26 minutes ago, PKMLover said:

No Joking. The OS seems to already run out of gas after the weekend to make the record, it will collapse.

That was Sarcasm my friend.. You are a really trouble some child..

13 hours ago, Alexandros said:

@Charlie Jatinder If you have the time I would appreciate your box office expertise on something. On another forum (Resetera) the news of Endgame passing Avatar was prefaced by the following disclaimer on fudging. Would you mind sharing your opinion on it?

mehh, what an embarrassing truck of reasons. The only concrete evident is Paramount with Transformers 4 or 5 and that's it. 

Edited by Heroicpiglet
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Alexandros said:

On another forum (Resetera) the news of Endgame passing Avatar was prefaced by the following disclaimer on fudging

What fudge?

They just updated the unreported gross of international market, which many users here were expecting for their territories. If there was anything fishy, other studio will call out.

Even domestic number, were off comScore for last week, this week its back to normal as they reported unreported gross of around $600k.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

What fudge?

They just updated the unreported gross of international market, which many users here were expecting for their territories. If there was anything fishy, other studio will call out.

Even domestic number, were off comScore for last week, this week its back to normal as they reported unreported gross of around $600k.

Like Fox? 😉

5 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Avatar is not the weakest all-time grosser. It beat the previous record owner by $900m+ (50%+). Endgame would be a better candidate to that title since it barely squeaked by. 

• Like 1