kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

1 minute ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

That's a big drop. :gold:

IW had stablized next weekend after Solo release with no competition and just 21% drop, we will have Godzilla. Another 55% drop perhaps. 

i mean aladdin had a 100 million weekend os without china

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

OS-C is 59%.

9 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

That's a big drop. :gold:

IW had stablized next weekend after Solo release with no competition and just 21% drop, we will have Godzilla. Another 55% drop perhaps. 

i am really suprised that you werent prepare for it, eg already makes little money and while aladdin wouldnt be a beast os , with a weekend of 100+ the drop shouldnt be that suprising

Well until it gets close and the math makes sense I imagine the titantic and avatar stans will be jerking each other off until then. Might as well expect posts like that daily for months. 

Edited by cdsacken

1 minute ago, john2000 said:

i am really suprised that you werent prepare for it, eg already makes little money and while aladdin wouldnt be a beast os , with a weekend of 100+ the drop shouldnt be that suprising

I was prepared but the fact it make WW crown almost impossible is disaspointment.

2 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I was prepared but the fact it make WW crown almost impossible is disaspointment.

If it crawls close and dies without question it would be. Avatar Stan's would collectively orgasm over the result.

Edited by cdsacken