kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

4 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Well until it gets close and the math makes sense I imagine the titantic and avatar stans will be jerking each other off until then. Might as well expect posts like that daily for months. 

thankfully this thread will close, so there is that  they will just embarass themselves  they care more about the record than  the studio or the director do 

2 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Probably missing. First run will be over Avatar’s, will be close enough that Disney could probably get it over with a comparable rerelease but I don’t know that they’ll bother. 

depends, the profit will almost be the same , they will just have big headlines, difference between 20 million its something that you cant ignore but at the same time is not important

Just now, Charlie Jatinder said:

Being a boxoffice nerd, we know its bigger than Avatar but the official tag for layman's is important too. nvm.

if it is close disney will probably push it, however at the same time  who knows if disney will care for a difference of 20 million or so

18 minutes ago, danhtruong5 said:

Are you sure? I thought Domestic only have about $35M left in the tank.

Infinity War didn't hold up well in the summer either and did 51 million after Monday's holiday.

Edited by cdsacken

3 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Infinity War didn't hold up well in the summer either and did 61 million after Monday's holiday.

It did 51, and it held very well the 3 following weeks actually. Endgame probably will have very harsh drops comparatively considering the competition, so 40 would probably be a good outcome.

Just now, Dale Cooper said:

It did 51, and it held very well the 3 following weeks actually. Endgame probably will have very harsh drops comparatively considering the competition, so 40 would probably be a good outcome.

I corrected the 51 before you posted and I disagree. We'll see.

35 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Well until it gets close and the math makes sense I imagine the titantic and avatar stans will be jerking each other off until then. Might as well expect posts like that daily for months. 

Just like endgame stan non-stop jerking off by claiming passing 3b is locked, passing TFA in Dom is locked, passing avatar is locked.....

We all the same , if not how this thread got 150+ pages?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

Just like endgame stan non-stop jerking off by claiming passing 3b is locked, passing TFA in Dom is locked, passing avatar is locked.....

We all the same , if not how this thread got 150+ pages?

Because it's the biggest movie in a decade? Titanic one would have been 1000 pages, from stans who saw it 20-30 times in theater. No question that no matter how crazy MCU fans they will never rival titanic stans not even Avatar sniffs that level. Nothing will ever again.

The hysteria from that film was so crazy I remember it and I was 12. That's not an insult it's impressive. The love for that film is undeniable. 

It's like comparing Nadal to Federer. Sure Nadal is amazing and my favorite, but Federer is the GOAT like Titanic. Without question.

Edited by cdsacken

So after Monday, we will be at about $2.685 billion worldwide. Interestingly enough, Infinity War went on to make another $143m worldwide after the Dom. Memorial Weekend. Endgame would only need to make 71% of this number to pass Avatar....

Going to be close.