kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

13 minutes ago, AlexMA said:

You are nuts and I respect that. You're always wrong but you keep doing it regardless, hoping it will be different next time, so I tip my hat at your perseverance.

he is more right than you ever were, this time he will probably be wrong, and i think that he knows it, however he was right most of the times with endgame ,aladdin and etc

7 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

Said the other newcomer that kept saying it’d be lucky to make to $2.75B. 

giphy.gif

Watch and learn, son.

Nope, not going to get baited into your childish crap...

Just now, AlexMA said:

Nope, not going to get baited into your childish crap...

you did that too however, thats not bad everyone can be wrong, but to call someone names only bc they think otherwise is stupid, especially when his comment wasnt even that serious to begin with

3 minutes ago, john2000 said:

he is more right than you ever were, this time he will probably be wrong, and i think that he knows it, however he was right most of the times with endgame ,aladdin and etc

Not going to fall for your childish bait either.

1 minute ago, AlexMA said:

Not going to fall for your childish bait either.

you started this ,yet you are offended ? lol who is the child ? you fucking called my many times with your rant, bc i believed otherwise, if you disagree just say it once and then stop or just ignore ,dont repeat yourself bc you are becoming annoying for the others

Edited by john2000

12 minutes ago, JimiQ said:

I was talking about the lavish prediction of 2.78 after this sunday. It is getting the record now for sure

I’m gonna say this:

I think it’s entirely feasible for Avengers: Endgame to make another $10m worldwide until next Sunday. Could it be stronger because of the Spider-Man: Far From Home bump? Sure, that’s why @nguyenkhoi282‘s projection can’t be taken for granted.

My takeaway: $2.75-2.80B worldwide next Sunday. Regardless, yeah, the worldwide record is going down.

oYPaLd2.gif

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, danhtruong5 said:

Brazil is one of the big market of Endgame, hope it can last there at least a week.

I’m sure that it’ll add a sizable amount once it hits here. I just hope it happens this week because with Spider-Man: Far From Home it’s be completely absurd.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

I’m gonna say this:

I think it’s entirely feasible for Avengers: Endgame to make another $10m worldwide until next Sunday. Could it be stronger because of the Spider-Man: Far From Home bump? Sure, that’s why @nguyenkhoi282‘s projection can’t be taken for granted.

My takeaway: $2.75-2.80B worldwide next Sunday. Regardless, yeah, the worldwide record is going down.

oYPaLd2.gif

with dom alone, we are looking at around 2769-2770, so with os , 2775 is entire possible but too early to say for sure

5 minutes ago, john2000 said:

you did that too however, thats not bad everyone can be wrong, but to call someone names only bc they think otherwise is stupid, especially when his comment wasnt even that serious to begin with

For your information me and him go back (not from here), we've had our disagreements in the past but he knows what I'm talking about, you clearly don't, so you accusing me of something I didn't do just because you completely misunderstood that message is something else.

How was it not obvious from the contents of that message that my tone wasn't serious either?

4 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

I’m sure that it’ll add a sizable amount once it hits here. I just hope it happens this week because with Spider-Man: Far From Home it’s be completely absurd.

But is the source which confirmed the rerelease in Brazil, reliable? 

Edited by danhtruong5

3 minutes ago, AlexMA said:

For your information me and him go back (not from here), we've had our disagreements in the past but he knows what I'm talking about, you clearly don't, so you accusing me of something I didn't do just because you completely misunderstood that message is something else.

How was it not obvious from the contents of that message that my tone wasn't serious either?

for me it wasnt obvious and thats the truth,it seems that most people didnt understand it that way too, plus my english while good enough to communicate , not that good to understand the irony if you will,plus is harder for people to understood the tone from writing,in coclusion if you were just joking, then my apologies

Edited by john2000

Hey guys cool it now. AlexMa wasn't serious no need to pick on him. Just let it go. Enjoy the numbers we have great weekend ahead. I'm exited about Monday no. What do you think it will be? $1M ?

• Like 1